HC John Harbaugh, OC Kubiak, and DC Pagano in 2018!

Lupz27

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Hmm, Kubiak retired from a HC gig because of health issues.

Pagano had no success with the Colts defense.

Make it happen?  Why?

Why?  Because all 3 listed have been successful specifically when Harbaugh was at the HC helm.  Ravens finished 8th in offense 2014 with Harbaugh, Kubiak, and Dennison, Kubiak won SB following season as HC, Kubiak had the Texans offense in the top 5 almost every year with Matt Schaub, and ran the 2x SB winning offense in Denver, and Pagano stunk as a HC, BUT like a lot others he is very good as a DC, and LB coach, but just not cut out for HC job.

I mean I get the Ravens offense has been really boring other then 2012, and 2014, but Harbaugh has been to 3 AFCCG’s, won a SB, and is 2-2 vs the Patriots in the playoffs, and both losses were by 3 points, and he probably has another SB win if Lee Evans can catch.  Then not to mention an OC with 2 SB wins as a OC, and 1 as a HC what’s not to like compared to what the Jets have been trotting through these parts the last 18 years?

15 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Why?  Because all 3 listed have been successful specifically when Harbaugh was at the HC helm.  Ravens finished 8th in offense 2014 with Harbaugh, Kubiak, and Dennison, Kubiak won SB following season as HC, Kubiak had the Texans offense in the top 5 almost every year with Matt Schaub, and ran the 2x SB winning offense in Denver, and Pagano stunk as a HC, BUT like a lot others he is very good as a DC, and LB coach, but just not cut out for HC job.

I mean I get the Ravens offense has been really boring other then 2012, and 2014, but Harbaugh has been to 3 AFCCG’s, won a SB, and is 2-2 vs the Patriots in the playoffs, and both losses were by 3 points, and he probably has another SB win if Lee Evans can catch.  Then not to mention an OC with 2 SB wins as a OC, and 1 as a HC what’s not to like compared to what the Jets have been trotting through these parts the last 18 years?

Again, Kubiak passed out on the field?  Missed games and ultimately quit.  Pagano was successful with a loaded Baltimore defense that launched Rex and Pagano to HC careers.  Thinking I might have been able to lead that D, lol

3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I don’t see any way that happens

He and Bowles have been close for damn near 40 years. Can’t see him taking his job.

Ok. There friends. So what? Why would that stop him from becoming our next HC? 

There may be 4-6 head coaching spots open this off-season. You think he's going to eliminate 1 of those options because his friend used to work there? That Doesn't make any sense to me.

53 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

HC Jack Del Rio

OC Mike Mularkey

DC Mike Pettine 

In a very twisted way, the coordinators in that scheme are okay.

The HC, yeeeecchhhh....... Half think DelRio got his early coaching jobs because somebody like Jerry Jones  thought they might get to bang Vanessa DelRIo. Vanessa also probably knows more about running an NFL team than Jack anywayw, which isn't saying much. 

47 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Petine wouldn’t be horrible if he could keep his mouth shut, and not always try to undermine everyone else when things are not going the way he likes.

He did want to punch Brian Schottenheimer in the face after the Tebow game. Guy was so obsessed with becoming an NFL assistant he, as a lowly high school teacher/coach, emptied his retirement account to work for the Ravens on the side. It's how you get divorced in about 30 seconds, but the guy is a coaching lifer. 

36 minutes ago, Bugg said:

In a very twisted way, the coordinators in that scheme are okay.

The HC, yeeeecchhhh....... Half think DelRio got his early coaching jobs because somebody like Jerry Jones  thought they might get to bang Vanessa DelRIo. Vanessa also probably knows more about running an NFL team than Jack anywayw, which isn't saying much. 

Yeah, that’s not my ideal scenario, but I think that’s the kind of pool the Jets will be swimming in.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

HC Jack Del Rio

OC Mike Mularkey

DC Mike Pettine 

I've been the only guy on the Del Rio bandwagon for two months, I would've hired him right after the Bills game last Sunday. To me he's the best out there by far. He had the Raiders playing the best football in the AFC in 2016 until Carr got hurt in week 16. He's a defensive guy, but let his staff develop Carr after he was picked. He'd still be there if it wasn't for Mark Davis' man crush on Gruden. I'm willing to be convinced with Mularkey and bringing back Pettine, but I'd trust Del Rio more in his ability to put together a good staff then just about any coach out there right now.

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I've been the only guy on the Del Rio bandwagon for two months, I would've hired him right after the Bills game last Sunday. To me he's the best out there by far. He had the Raiders playing the best football in the AFC in 2016 until Carr got hurt in week 16. He's a defensive guy, but let his staff develop Carr after he was picked. He'd still be there if it wasn't for Mark Davis' man crush on Gruden. I'm willing to be convinced with Mularkey and bringing back Pettine, but I'd trust Del Rio more in his ability to put together a good staff then just about any coach out there right now.

It...it was sarcasm. 

11 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

It...it was sarcasm. 

I got that when he brought Del Rio up the other day. I'm serious though. Like I said, I brought his name up months ago. I'd hire him in a second. He knows what he's doing, and he brings credibility. If you prefer a unproven flavor of the month, be my guest. BTW How'd that work out with Mangini, Rex, and Bowles?

Again, Kubiak passed out on the field?  Missed games and ultimately quit.  Pagano was successful with a loaded Baltimore defense that launched Rex and Pagano to HC careers.  Thinking I might have been able to lead that D, lol
To be fair rex had a good bit of success on the defensive side of things with us too

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived