If she doesn’t take the browns job ?

Jetsplayer21

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Who mentioned politics ? You did. It could be Jennifer Lopez being mentioned, point is browns are still run by idiots to consider HC to someone who never coached even a pee wee game before

I was joking about the politics, because look at the threads already being locked. Also, don't play coy, if that were "the point" then you'd have said so.

The Browns are the DUMBEST franchise on the planet earth and the fact that this was leaked was good for the Jets, because who wants to coach a team with a dysfunctional organization and Owner like the Browns?

Look there is nothing wrong with hiring a woman to coach an NFL team, so long s she has some qualifications, but why would you even suggest putting a woman in charge of a team who has not coached players at ANY LEVEL!

Why because "she attended a few games" or because the Brown leadership thinks that "she is an amazing person"? 

Incompetence at its highest levels!!!

Good Grief!!!!

7 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Who mentioned politics ? You did. It could be Jennifer Lopez being mentioned, point is browns are still run by idiots to consider HC to someone who never coached even a pee wee game before

The only idiots are the idiots at ESPN who threw this totally stupid rumor out there, only to be shot down by the Browns fairly quickly.

Guess it was another of their insider info 

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The only idiots are the idiots at ESPN who threw this totally stupid rumor out there, only to be shot down by the Browns fairly quickly.

Guess it was another of their insider info 

Thank you!

Myself as I said above I hoped it was true, because it meant that the Browns would continue to Brown if you know what I mean... :) 

I actually went to Google and saw the report also on The Hill and USA Today so I am sorry to hear that it may be bogus!!

20 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

You certainly didn't . Rice is NOT a pol anyway. In fact she's come out and said she never would run for any office.

Can't believe the Browns would even consider her. lol

Guys, we see decisions all the time made by head coaches in the NFL...

That are head-scratchers...

That are bad...

Really bad...

Terrible...

So bad that not even the drunken dingleberry in the upper deck would have done it...

Many of the decisions made by NFL head coaches, we as fans know they are horrible and wrong.  She may not know Xs and Os,  but honestly, a female politician probably would make better choices than some of these clowns in crunch time because she has more courage.  Both in life, and facing the media and public if it doesn't work....

13 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Thank you!

Myself as I said above I hoped it was true, because it meant that the Browns would continue to Brown if you know what I mean... :) 

I actually went to Google and saw the report also on The Hill and USA Today so I am sorry to hear that it may be bogus!!

Right?  Why the hell would any team hire anyone without any history of coaching, on any level, to be a NFL HC?  

How about Al Pacino?  He played a NFL HC in a movie. LOL 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I was joking about the politics, because look at the threads already being locked. Also, don't play coy, if that were "the point" then you'd have said so.

Lol no man. Unlike some I don’t suspect everything as “ coy” “political “ ect lol.. The obvious point is she was being used simply as her woman celeb status, and maybe race.. I thought it was a joke when I first saw it, didn’t know it was actually serious until I saw the nfl expert Rex Ryan have a serious discussion about it ?

13 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

The Browns are screwed. If they Hire Rice, they will repeat their infamous defeatful 0-16 season. if they don't, all the feminists and ANTIFA will be protesting SEXISM!!!!!

It is insulting to her, the fans, that the browns even think they can fool everyone into thinking they would even slightly consider her as HC. Someone like her couldn't do worse as a GM however, with teams with bad gms like browns and Jets. She is a proven negotiator, a lot more integrity than mac. She certainly couldn’t draft worse. I’m sure she would hire the best scouts, and actually listen to them unlike Mac who thinks he knows everything, but is the most clueless gm in the nfl 

26 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

It is insulting to her, the fans, that the browns even think they can fool everyone into thinking they would even slightly consider her as HC. Someone like her couldn't do worse as a GM however, with teams with bad gms like browns and Jets. She is a proven negotiator, a lot more integrity than mac. She certainly couldn’t draft worse. I’m sure she would hire the best scouts, and actually listen to them unlike Mac who thinks he knows everything, but is the most clueless gm in the nfl 

with that said. if a woman ever has a big role in an NFL franchise, let them be a GM, but no way do I ever see a woman as a HC. 

5 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

with that said. if a woman ever has a big role in an NFL franchise, let them be a GM, but no way do I ever see a woman as a HC. 

Agree. Well after one is a player at a big school, and I don’t mean kicker, maybe she can be an assistant in college, and then who  knows. Until that happens, browns should publicly   Apologize to all NFL fans for this not even funny joke..

6 hours ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

The Browns are screwed. If they Hire Rice, they will repeat their infamous defeatful 0-16 season. if they don't, all the feminists and ANTIFA will be protesting SEXISM!!!!!

She would never take the job. She knows she's not qualified.

18 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

The Browns are the DUMBEST franchise on the planet earth and the fact that this was leaked was good for the Jets, because who wants to coach a team with a dysfunctional organization and Owner like the Browns?

Look there is nothing wrong with hiring a woman to coach an NFL team, so long s she has some qualifications, but why would you even suggest putting a woman in charge of a team who has not coached players at ANY LEVEL!

Why because "she attended a few games" or because the Brown leadership thinks that "she is an amazing person"? 

Incompetence at its highest levels!!!

Good Grief!!!!

the browns are denying this

Archived