Darnold is out of walking boot but didn’t practice today

Patriot Killa

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam is sitting due to the poor state of the roster, more specifically the offense. THIS IS 100% ON MAC AND CANNOT BE DISPUTED!!!!!

Lost/waste of a season that was sabotaged by poor planning and neglect. Let’s lose out and MAYBE ownership will pull their heads out of their *sses and clean house so we can attract a decent front office with a top 3 pick as the icing on this sh*t cake. 

6 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

We can tank with or without him. I would however sit him with another exaggerated injury before the Texans game. Let McCown earn some money by taking the beating that game.

Yeah, let that guy earn his money  

I cant believe I have tickets to the Titans game & I won't see Sam Darnold? WTF! 

This trip was #1, to see my son who lives in Nashville & combine it with seeing Darnold. If I have to watch Josh McCown play what a f*cking waste of my time! 

I honestly could care less, win or lose, I just wanted to see Sam play & and conclude for myself his arm strength, decision making ect. It's not like I don't already know he's got a sh*tshow around him.

The Bears made Cousins, Diggs, Theilen, Rudolph look pretty pedestrian last night, 122 yards total at one point 16 yard rushing. God I hate Bowles with a freaking passion! Phillip Rivers had the same issues with bad snaps, he threw a pick on one of them. 

Just now, Jetster said:

I cant believe I have tickets to the Titans game & I won't see Sam Darnold? WTF! 

This trip was #1, to see my son who lives in Nashville & combine it with seeing Darnold. If I have to watch Josh McCown play what a f*cking waste of my time! 

I honestly could care less, win or lose, I just wanted to see Sam play & and conclude for myself his arm strength, decision making ect. It's not like I don't already know he's got a sh*tshow around him.

The Bears made Cousins, Diggs, Theilen, Rudolph look pretty pedestrian last night, 122 yards total at one point 16 yard rushing. God I hate Bowles with a freaking passion! Phillip Rivers had the same issues with bad snaps, he threw a pick on one of them. 

Nothing says he's out for the Tennessee game.

18 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

It means we don't have to watch open season on Sam come Sunday.  Probably a good thing.  Give it another 1-2 weeks for the offense to get healthier.

I think NE has a shaky defense.  Our problem will be stopping them

Think about this for a minute. We finally draft a guy to be our franchise QB. Then 10 games into the season, most of us are hoping they sit the kid the rest of the year because we're worried the coaching and or lack of offensive talent will ruin him. Only the Jets, man. Only the Jets. 

Put the boot back on him.  No reason to have him out there with this embarrassment of a Football team.  McCown is used to losing and being an embarrassment.  Let him play out the season with these losers, no reason so subject Sam to more embarrassment and injury.

10 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Think about this for a minute. We finally draft a guy to be our franchise QB. Then 10 games into the season, most of us are hoping they sit the kid the rest of the year because we're worried the coaching and or lack of offensive talent will ruin him. Only the Jets, man. Only the Jets. 

Sorta ruined him so far no? He is worse than when he started. I cant name a single thing they did right with him other than pay a back up 10 million. Time to play that back up.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Sorta ruined him so far no? He is worse than when he started. I cant name a single thing they did right with him other than pay a back up 10 million. Time to play that back up.

Sad but true. What a mess this has become...

I still want Sam to play, even with this crappy offense.  No better way to learn than to actually play, even if he takes a few more lumps along the way.  He's a football player, not a porcelain doll.  Can't hide him from contact.  I think the game experience he will get from playing out the string with a crappy offense and crappy coach will be way more valuable to him than sitting on the bench the rest of the year.  

1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

Sucks for us fans, yes, but the reality is this team in its current state can only hurt Sam, not help him.

I still think he can get better with reps. The team is bad but I don't think it's so bad that every real game rep isn't valuable. They should be healthier coming out of the bye week, I'd expect them to look sharper than they did against the Bears/Dolphins/Bills.

4 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Battleship, dingy, surfboard ... Sam needs to be the person to steady it - he's got to play unless he is legitimately hurt and I don't know if anybody is buying that he is.

Sam Darnold is a boogie-boarder because he cant balance himself on a surfboard.  It's a legit concern.

Archived