MNF Chiefs-Rams

joewilly12

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, nico002 said:

How about you try and be consistent and not anoint a guy that had 5 turnovers and benefits from the cheapest completions in nfl history the next Aaron Rodgers?

I didnt anoint anyone, I specifically said I dont know if this will last with Mahommes 

As far as consistancy, you must be kidding . You are the guy who has been publicly fellating Darnold weekly while simultaneously knocking Mahommes all year. The idea that the same person can simultaneously hold both of those positions is stunning 

9 minutes ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

No this didn’t do it for me. I want to watch some solid D and running the ball. Solid D and running the ball, that’s what I am talking about. Need to run more...

I would take that over what just went down.  This doesn’t look like the same sport I loved growing up.  

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

I didnt anoint anyone, I specifically said I dont know if this will last with Mahommes 

As far as consistancy, you must be kidding . You are the guy who has been publicly fellating Darnold weekly while simultaneously knocking Mahommes all year. The idea that the same person can simultaneously hold both of those positions is stunning 

I’m not allowed to think mahomes is overhyped? 

Fellating darnold... please. I like what I’ve seen. He’s had ups downs. I’ve never said anything more than that. It’s funny that all of Darnolds ints are his fault but mahomes aren’t. Funny double standard there’s

4 minutes ago, nico002 said:

I’m not allowed to think mahomes is overhyped? 

Fellating darnold... please. I like what I’ve seen. He’s had ups downs. I’ve never said anything more than that. It’s funny that all of Darnolds ints are his fault but mahomes aren’t. Funny double standard there’s

If I thought it would turn the light bulb on for you I'd go find a post from you excusing away Darnold end of game INTs to contrast you gleefully counting Mahommes. You are the one who is mind bogglingly inconsistent about these 2 players 

(Or when Darnold gets his arm hit vs Mahommes or when Darnold is pressured vs Mahommes) 

4 hours ago, CTM said:

If I thought it would turn the light bulb on for you I'd go find a post from you excusing away Darnold end of game INTs to contrast you gleefully counting Mahommes. You are the one who is mind bogglingly inconsistent about these 2 players 

(Or when Darnold gets his arm hit vs Mahommes or when Darnold is pressured vs Mahommes) 

Mahomes needed a FG with a min and a TO. Not a comparable situation to darnold at all... where he was left in 4th and long after his WR failed to make plays when he delivered...

56 minutes ago, jack48 said:

Why football will suck for the rest of time.  Tht score is ridiculous.  The AFL is back!

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought that game (and probably today's NFL in general) sucked.  I'm surprised at how many people on here (who are obviously long-time passionate football fans) aren't having a similar reaction though.  That game was a disaster.

bring back 3 yds and a cloud of dust, we can resurrect clark gaines to lead us to the promised land!

our Dl doesnt need sacks, he can defend teh run! our S dont need INT, he can defend the run! our teeny weeny pussy LB dontg need scaks he can..??  fly around? joke team. bad joke, too.

11 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

bring back 3 yds and a cloud of dust, we can resurrect clark gaines to lead us to the promised land!

our Dl doesnt need sacks, he can defend teh run! our S dont need INT, he can defend the run! our teeny weeny pussy LB dontg need scaks he can..??  fly around? joke team. bad joke, too.

"Actually, I think the NFL should play 11-against-10 (11 on offense 10 on defense). because I enjoy touchdowns."

7 punts is plenty

I think the rules could be tweaked to allow the D a little better shot...

but, hey...  its always been the guys with moves and speed and good hands that win out...

they just figured out its better for them to get the ball in SPACE?  old white men should rule the WHOEL world FOREVER!!!! (coaches) 

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

Well get used to the new NFL.

CTE changed any real hitting.

but it is not just hitting.  the hands off for the corners made it impossible to cover the good receiver.  Some of the PI and holdings are just silly. And the QB protection rules are abysmal.  I do not mind the helmet to helmet protections

9 minutes ago, jack48 said:

but it is not just hitting.  the hands off for the corners made it impossible to cover the good receiver.  Some of the PI and holdings are just silly. And the QB protection rules are abysmal.  I do not mind the helmet to helmet protections

I don't think anyone has a problem with that it's everything else combined.

Archived