Revis throws shade at Bowles?

prime21

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I'm sure he's right but he's literally the last person who should be coming out of the woodwork to talk.

Why is that?  Because he wanted to earn the most money he could in the NFL?  Or because he knew this team was never going to win a Super Bowl and went out and got what all players yearn for?  I'm confused?

Whether he is speaking the truth or not, he should be looking at himself.  He was awful in the finale in Buffalo.  Getting beat by Sammy Watkins all game long.  I just remember 3rd down conversion after 3rd down conversion.  And then he is the guy who no showed for most of the next season.  An embarassing end to what should have been a great Jets career.  I did not hear the interview to know if he was at all critical of himselt (but I doubt that he was).  I could take his shots at Bowles a bit better if he also took accountability for his own poor play.

I loved the guy in 09 & 10.  No issues with the holdout or trying to get the most $$ in a limited playing career.  That is the business of football.  The apparent lack of effort though in his second stint with the team is something I can't get past.

36 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Why is that?  Because he wanted to earn the most money he could in the NFL?  Or because he knew this team was never going to win a Super Bowl and went out and got what all players yearn for?  I'm confused?

Because his disgraceful dogging performance in the Bills game in 2015 was a big part of why we lost and because his disgraceful performance throughout the 2016 season was basically theft. 

Bowles is a bad coach but in his second Jets tenure Revis was an even worse player.

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Because his disgraceful dogging performance in the Bills game in 2015 was a big part of why we lost and because his disgraceful performance throughout the 2016 season was basically theft. 

Bowles is a bad coach but in his second Jets tenure Revis was an even worse player.

Was Revis dogging or had he simply gotten old and lost a step

39 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Adams, a current player in only his 2nd yr  speaks the truth and throw shade on jets and Bowles and all is forgiven, an ex player speaking the truth is a bastard ? Lol 

The “Marshall-Richardson Feud” is Bowles/Macc Apologist 101

I know we went 10-6 in 2015 but did that team ever actually look that good even in any of their wins?  The entire season was prime Decker and Marshall grabbing 50/50 ducks from Fitzgarbage

Bowles was horrible in that game.  Ridley over Ivory.

Revis got humiliated by Sammy Watkins in that game though.   Bowles was awful for not giving him help, but Revis sucked that day... and maybe he could have swallowed his pride and asked.  Take some responsibility yourself, mercenary....

5 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

We lost because we were out coached we lost because we had Ryan Choker Fitzpatrick as QB we lost because Chris ivory was on the sidelines even after reeling off a 58 yard run.

COME ON MAN

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We lost because we were out coached we lost because we had Ryan Choker Fitzpatrick as QB we lost because Chris ivory was on the sidelines even after reeling off a 58 yard run.

COME ON MAN

I mean go back and watch the game. Sammy Watkins stole his lunch money. He SUCKED in that game and blaming other people when you were a huge part of the problem is ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I mean go back and watch the game. Sammy Watkins stole his lunch money. He SUCKED in that game and blaming other people when you were a huge part of the problem is ridiculous.

So the defensive coordinator or the HC never made adjustments to get Revis help.

Yes I saw the same game. 

31 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I understand the hate for this guy ... But one thing is certain ... Regardless of his motivation .... This dude brought his A game every single snap for years here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Not the last few, oh and there were the holdouts where he crippled us financially. Great 3-4 year run BUT f**k him , he is a mercenary.  

I'd prefer a team of pro bowl mercenaries that give a f**k to the lack of effort we have seen in these parts recently.

23 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:
Not the last few, oh and there were the holdouts where he crippled us financially. Great 3-4 year run BUT f**k him , he is a mercenary.  

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

You left the part out were he came in fat out of shape and got injured and became a useless high paid turd. But carry on and swallow him whole if you like,.

Hi. Darrelle Revis is unquestionably the best player to ever wear a Jets uniform and he was smart to hold out for more of Woody’s unearned billions. He doesn’t owe you sh*t, Todd Bowles is and was bad, and if you’re still mad at Revis over money, consider that Revis never got a deal from the Jets that cost more than Maccagnan just handed Trumaine Johnson.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Hi. Darrelle Revis is unquestionably the best player to ever wear a Jets uniform and he was smart to hold out for more of Woody’s unearned billions. He doesn’t owe you sh*t, Todd Bowles is and was bad, and if you’re still mad at Revis over money, consider that Revis never got a deal from the Jets that cost more than Maccagnan just handed Trumaine Johnson.

Image result for bravo gifs

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This guy gets it.  

Archived