Is this the most unlikable Jets team you can remember?

With Darnold out this week once again I will be rooting for the opponent to crush the Jets. 

Literally the only player outside of Darnold that I enjoy watching is Enunwa. Jamal Adams is a good player, but I cant stand his act. 

I feel most Jets fans are on the same page hoping Darnold is good and the and the entire roster and coaching staff around him is gone within 2 years. 

• Thumb Down 6
3 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

With Darnold out this week once again I will be rooting for the opponent to crush the Jets. 

Literally the only player outside of Darnold that I enjoy watching is Enunwa. Jamal Adams is a good player, but I cant stand his act. 

I feel most Jets fans are on the same page hoping Darnold is good and the and the entire roster and coaching staff around him is gone within 2 years. 

Your stuff is beyond tired, if you want to be a troll be creative

• Upvote 4
Just now, FidelioJet said:

I have truly disliked many Jet teams in the past - I don't really dislike this team but this might be the least talented team I can remember.

Last years team was less talented. This years team is just out there collecting a paycheck. Have you watched Jermaine Kearse and Trumaine Johnson play this year?

8 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

I will never pull for the axis of evil.  I just hope we get to see young players get a chance.  I also hope Bowles gets locked in the bathroom stall and misses the game.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

This team is not unlikeable at all!  We have what I feel to be a young 21 year old franchise to be QB. We have a very special player on defense, Jamal Adams.  We also have have some nice young players sprinkled in like Maye and Williams. It appears we need a new HC and a good off season including wise use of the upcoming $90M in cap space and good utilization of draft picks. 

I've rooted for the Jets since the late '60's there were much more "unlikeable" teams along the way.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
9 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

This team is not unlikeable at all!  We have what I feel to be a young 21 year old franchise to be QB. We have a very special player on defense, Jamal Adams.  We also have have some nice young players sprinkled in like Maye and Williams. It appears we need a new HC and a good off season including wise use of the upcoming $90M in cap space and good utilization of draft picks. 

I've rooted for the Jets since the late '60's there were much more "unlikeable" teams along the way.

🤮

• Thumb Down 1
48 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

Can't stand this team, as likable as the Mets from a few years ago who would dance around after scoring a run when losing 12-0.  I was actually hoping that Buffalo would dance around the "new" ugly tomb of a stadium last Sunday, like the Jets did last year against them in another epic 5 win season.

Tired of looking at Bowles looking but most importantly acting clueless and the same goes for the half as*ed con man Maccagnan who is lucky that the guy who signs his check, although not too bright also doesn't like to own mistakes he makes, which he would have had to if he ended this sh*tshow at least 2 years ago, better 3, when he should have.

The whole lot of them, from front office to players...tired of looking at them.

58 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

31 other NFL teams to go root for..just saying. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
1 hour ago, GreenWhite said:

So you are rooting for them to get crushed and then you will post how pissedyou are and Bowles should be fired. You are rooting for that.

LOL, what a fan 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
1 hour ago, GreenWhite said:

Every Todd Bowles season has been impossible to like, the 10_6 2015 team I hated the most, but they are all unlikeable, so to me the common denominator is Todd Bowles, and probably Macc to.

• Upvote 1

Try the 1-15 year...but this would be close if they don't win again.

I think this team is much more talented than the Geno Smith teams, minus the OL. They have WRs and TEs, when not injured. Back then, they didn't have starters with talent. Then again, it's not like they have anything resembling Antonio Brown or Beckham Jr. NOTHING. I think the offensive philosophy is outdated and doesn't showcase or tailor plays to the talents, beyond the WR screen to Enunwa.

Why do they value defense over offense anyway?

There is nothing about the leadership of this team/organization to like.  Not the Owners.  Not the Front Office.  Not the Coaches.  And not the vast majority of players.

Yeah, safe to say this is one of the least likeable Jets years I can recall.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

Guys pick a year any year for the last 50 years it's been pure hell being a diehard fan of this team. 

I can honestly say the 2009-2010 seasons were great!!!!!!  We almost made it....

Every year we are rebuilding. 

Every year we are moving forward. 

And every year we all say "theres always next year" 

3 hours ago, GreenWhite said:

I think I see this post annually. And no it’s not 

5 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

"very special"????

• Upvote 1