OFFICIAL JETS VS PATS GAMETHREAD

Creepy Lurker

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Just think of all that winning that would be happening had we drafted Corey Davis, Jon Ross, or the white RB.

I know you'll counter with Watson and Mahomes but exactly no one had them going that high..  in fact more had them as 2nd round prospects than high picks.

On draft day 2017 many of us were all over Watson(as was I), some all over Mahomes. But  if you want to run through a field of strawmen with a  flamethrower, good for you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bugg said:

The Pick was a disaster, which is not the same thing as the player. Adams is a very good player at a non premium position.Goes to this front office and coaching staff not understanding that some position slots are way more important than others. DO WE STILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS? 

A disaster. Lol. 

6 minutes ago, Bugg said:

The Pick was a disaster, which is not the same thing as the player. Adams is a very good player at a non premium position.Goes to this front office and coaching staff not understanding that some position slots are way more important than others. DO WE STILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS? 

LOl. Lol. Lol. Adams was a top ten pick. If we didn't draft him at 6, someone would have drafted him shortly after. My guess is that teams would have traded up to get him. Non premium position argument is so bogus.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

On draft day 2017 many of us were all over Watson(as was I), some all over Mahomes. But  if you want to run through a field of strawmen with a  flamethrower, good for you. 

I'm not talking about 5 guys on this site...  I'm talking about the other 295 million.

LOl. Lol. Lol. Adams was a top ten pick. If we didn't draft him at 6, someone would have drafted him shortly after. My guess is that teams would have traded up to get him. Non premium position argument is so bogus.

How is the non-premium position argument bogus? Have you looked at our roster lately? And our record the last 3 years?

I will take victories where I can get them.  I know the overall roster is in poor shape, but we look to have keepers at certain spots that have been revolving doors like TE and all main special team spots.

There are other guys I like like Luvu and Copeland that could be very good role players.  Just can't have them playing these major roles.

You'd think I would've gotten some joy from seeing our 39 year old $10M QB jumping up and down on the sideline like a little girl on Christmas morning, and then a shot of our smirking HC enjoying that FG to make it 10-10 at the half, but weirdly enough, I just puked all over my nachos. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Regardless nobody wants updates of other games in this gamethread. We have a perfectly good Baker Mayfield thread just for that. 

omg you guys, forget it i'll just see myself out. 

Had fcking nothing to do with it being mayfield, was just a highlight reel play on the redzone channel... ppl comment on big plays all the time, didn't know that would set you children off.

adios