OFFICIAL JETS VS PATS GAMETHREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bugg said:

The Pick was a disaster, which is not the same thing as the player. Adams is a very good player at a non premium position.Goes to this front office and coaching staff not understanding that some position slots are way more important than others. DO WE STILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS? 

Because that's not what the haters say 

They say he is a box safety that can't cover 

I love Jamal and I have posted many times it was the wrong pick for a team without a pass rusher or QB 

That's not the debate 

People are posting nonsense about his play 

Maybe not after today lol

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

On draft day 2017 many of us were all over Watson(as was I), some all over Mahomes. But  if you want to run through a field of strawmen with a  flamethrower, good for you. 

Lol love the strawman comment.

I was all over Watson that whole off-season leading up to the draft.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

How is the non-premium argument bogus? Have you looked at our roster lately?

If you have a chance to draft an impact defensive player, who can blitz, play the run, and cover on the back end, and who leads every game by example. You draft him. Adams was about as blue chip of a pick you can make in the 1st round. Those QB's were risky picks, they had boom or bust written all over them.

Omg this Patriot team SUCKS on the road! Any decent team would be winning this game but the Jets are HANGING IN THERE kicking 55 yard FGs. 

This Pats team is SO RIPE but our horrible GM & Coach have done nothing to improve us enough to do anything about it! So sad!

Mahomes or Watson + 2018 #1 AND 2 > Darnold + Adams 
Math is hard. 
I am not ready to sell darnold short yet his career is still young. Watson has already had torn acls in both legs which is a good red flag ( I hope he stays healthy and has a long career) and Mahomes I am not ready to elevate to the level where alot of folks have him right now I want to see another year or two before I say this kid 100 percent isn't a product of the Madden type dream team they have on offense. Either way there is no point in wondering about the what ifs because we will never have a real answer outside of speculation and the speculation horse has been beat dead for a good while now

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

Because that's not what the haters say 

They say he is a box safety that can't cover 

I love Jamal and I have posted many times it was the wrong pick for a team without a pass rusher or QB 

That's not the debate 

People are posting nonsense about his play 

Maybe not after today lol

The point is that Jamal hasn't always looked this good in pass coverage. It's just as fair to admonish him for poor play as it is to praise him for good play.

3 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

Our issue is that we drafted the wrong QB as usual. 

allen, rosen, mayfield, jackson.

literally all these guys have been great and we find the one bad apple in the bunch

He never should have been the starter in his 1st year. He had some of the same issues as mahomes. The Chiefs sat him his 1st year.Our offense has talent issues. It's a lot better than how it's looked with darnold back there.

Archived