OFFICIAL JETS VS PATS GAMETHREAD

Creepy Lurker

6 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

what did Adams do that was great>? get run over for a TD when we needed a stop?

I guess you missed the back to back stops on Gronk while playing 1 on 1.

i guess you missed the seeveral otger athletic pass deflections.

i guess you missed all his drive saving tackles.

sure you did.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hael said:

They’re still good, but Brady, Gronk and Edelman have lost a little something.  It’s very clear at this point.  Brady’s arm strength is definitely fading, and he’s pretty stiff in his pocket movements.

Yet somehow they're 8-3 after this one and again headed to the playoffs. Jets have lost something too since last year... looks like 2 wins.

3 minutes ago, Jetster said:

188 yards on the ground for the Pats, lol. Every time I think Bowles can't coach this defense any worse...well...he surprises me. Wide open WRs, can't stop the run game, 85% of assets given to the defense? WTF.

Bowles just needs a garbage td to beat the spread to make his point.

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

188 yards on the ground for the Pats, lol. Every time I think Bowles can't coach this defense any worse...well...he surprises me. Wide open WRs, can't stop the run game, 85% of assets given to the defense? WTF.

At this point Bowles is wondering whose car does he have to key to get fired. If he was in charge, he'd probably have fired himself already.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

i guess you missed the seeveral other athletic pass deflections.

sure you did.

I'm beginning to think he's missing something else. ;-)

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

At this point Bowles is wondering whose car does he have to key to get fired. If he was in charge, he'd probably have fired himself already.

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Not sure if it makes it suck more or less that the Jets are this bad, but the Pats aren't very good.

Their roster is actually kind of old and mediocre.  If you are lining up the 8-10 best teams in the NFL, I'm not sure they make it.

They're going to win the AFCE again, but cannot see them getting past the Chiefs, and would not expect them to have any easy playoff wins. Texans and Ravens will give them a game, even if it is played in Foxboro. 

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

i guess you missed the seeveral otger athletic pass deflections.

sure you did.

Remember when he just sort of bumped into Edelman on his way into the end zone

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

They're going to win the AFCE again, but cannot see them getting past the Chiefs, and would not expect them to have any easy playoff wins. Texans and Ravens will give them a game, even if it is played in Foxboro. 

I think the Chiefs would eat the Pats team playing today for breakfast.

Archived