OFFICIAL JETS VS PATS GAMETHREAD

Creepy Lurker

Bowles has no balls. You're 3-7 and playing one of the best teams in the league. Why not go for it on 4th and 3 on their 42? He just makes awful decision after decision. He acts like it matters whether the Patriots get the ball at the 11 or the 42. The only difference is it'll take them longer to drive the field. His crappy defense isn't pinning them back. He needs to go ASAP!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rammagen said:

defensive coach has a great game plan

once again, Bowles is playing future chess 3000 while everyone else is playing checkers. If they leave the WR open, they totally mind fake Brady into thinking there's no way that guy could be open and it's a trap.

It didn't work this time, but ya know, there's nothing you can do about it. It's just one of those things that happens and really is the fault of Jets fans.

3 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Bowles has no balls. You're 3-7 and playing one of the best teams in the league. Why not go for it on 4th and 3 on their 42? He just makes awful decision after decision. He acts like it matters whether the Patriots get the ball at the 11 or the 42. The only difference is it'll take them longer to drive the field. His crappy defense isn't pinning them back. He needs to go ASAP!

Very true. He's a terrible, terrible coach and that call before that on 3rd and 3 was simply atrocious. I'm really not sure why I am even watching today only to have my blood pressure rise. I have issues. 

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

Very true. He's a terrible, terrible coach and that call before that on 3rd and 3 was simply atrocious. I'm really not sure why I am even watching today only to have my blood pressure rise. I have issues. 

turn on red zone. amazing how much more peace of mind...      

Archived