Kareem Hunt Attacks Woman

prime21

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

With the Me too movement at a fever pitch, say goodbye to Kareem Hunt this year & probably KCs Super Bowl bid. Trade them Crowell, lol.

Yes it’s definitely the hysterical #MeToo movement that finds throwing nineteen year old girls down hallways to be #bad. 

16 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Joe, can you just title all of your threads “DELETE” from now on? It would save us all a lot of time

Why do that especially you who needs to learn something about football and the NY Jets. 

Would you rather I post rosters, old news, stuff already posted like others. 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Yes it’s definitely the hysterical #MeToo movement that finds throwing nineteen year old girls down hallways to be #bad. 

it sounds like this hunt guy like ray rice is just one great piece of work.  this stuff needs to stop with or without the me too movement.  it think everyone knows that. i can certainly see this guy getting suspended before the playoffs though.

after watching the video, i need to back track a bit.  hunt shouldn't have gone out of his way to kick her when she was down but it sure looked liked she was going right up to him.  it wasn't like she was backing away.  you can't tell who started this from the video but it's plenty clear that both wanted a piece of the other and neither backed down.

33 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Why can’t a video of Mac doing something terrible surface?

i forgot that there are already clips of him in the war room on draft day.....

There is enough proof of MM crimes starting with the Jets in last place in the AFC East and missing the playoffs 4 years in a row under his guidance. 

Archived