Kareem Hunt Attacks Woman

prime21

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

This happened in February in Cleveland. Which begs the question, why are you in Cleveland in February? And also, why did it take so long to come out? His entire entourage was trying to hold him back but he just had to lay hands on a woman. Not cool. 

Huh?  I think Hunt is a POS but being in Cleveland one night during the offseason isn’t a crime last I checked

Did you guys watch the video?

he pushes a GUY Who falls onto a girl 

to me the “kick” looked to me like he decided to basically not kick at all

i don’t know, obviously if he intedended to hurt that woman he is a POS and should suffer the consequences. But to me it looked like he shoved a guy and then decided not to actually kick the girl- by that I mean that If he really put everything behind the kick it would look A lOT different than that...

Some of my favorite posters should have anticipated this behavior when they slammed mac for not draftng him. Just as mac should have anticipated that Devin Smith and mauldins careers would be derailed by injury. Just making a point.

Oscar Madison.jpg

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ok. Let’s give it another shot but let’s try to not make it instantly political. 

Thanks. Good luck. 

Wait. These morons made this political? Pssshhh... I assumed racist, but politics? Never.

41 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

How has Joe Mixon basically skated with his video?

Thinking the same thing. Mixon straight out punched a girl in the face with full force and knocked her out cold and easily could have killed her ALL ON VIDEO and basically just was drafted a few rounds later than he should have gone. He is now a starting RB and having a very good year.

10 minutes ago, Barkus said:

Thinking the same thing. Mixon straight out punched a girl in the face with full force and knocked her out cold and easily could have killed her ALL ON VIDEO and basically just was drafted a few rounds later than he should have gone. He is now a starting RB and having a very good year.

The NFL can’t get out of its own way. But the Mixon video is a closed fist punch to the jaw. He suits up every week and no one bats and eye. How is he not on the exempt list as well?

5 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

This happened in February in Cleveland. Which begs the question, why are you in Cleveland in February? And also, why did it take so long to come out? His entire entourage was trying to hold him back but he just had to lay hands on a woman. Not cool. 

He was born in Ohio

19 minutes ago, Barkus said:

She also hit him first.  Doesnt make him right or not a scumbag but changes it a little

6 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I was just joking. I agree it’s stale. I just hate the guy. Sorry it bothered you so much. 

Really didn't bother me that much, and I'm not even saying your wrong, but from past experiences the board can get boring when people over push a single topic.   Carry on :)

8 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Really didn't bother me that much, and I'm not even saying your wrong, but from past experiences the board can get boring when people over push a single topic.   Carry on :)

I said “sorry” half joking and obviously it bothered you enough to comment. I’m not really sorry haha.

I agree it’s stale but it’s important to me that he goes. I will gladly try to keep it contained to the “Fire Mac” thread. 

Archived