Kareem Hunt Attacks Woman

prime21

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

Good for them. That is how you keep your players in line. If this can happen to one of their good players than the rest of them will think twice before acting up.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Even if they didn’t want to because of the playoff implications, the league probably would have forced their hand. It’s just not acceptable/good for business, especially with everything under a microscope. The NFL has so many image concerns. 

6 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

This happened in February in Cleveland. Which begs the question, why are you in Cleveland in February? And also, why did it take so long to come out? His entire entourage was trying to hold him back but he just had to lay hands on a woman. Not cool. 

Valid question lol. But he is from a town about 30 minutes west of Cleveland. Was probably home for a chunk of the offseason. 

Just now, bealeb319 said:

Tyreek hill and Nixon have not done anything wrong since being drafted. Neither player has made their respective teams look foolish for taking a chance on them.

This doesnt make any sense. Either DV is an immediate termination or its not. In Mixon's case, his video is probably worse than Hunt's and he plays every week.

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

Tyreek hill and Nixon have not done anything wrong since being drafted. Neither player has made their respective teams look foolish for taking a chance on them.

No, he beat the dog f*ck out of his girl while being a KC Chief. Did he not? Do I remember this wrong?

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Even if they didn’t want to because of the playoff implications, the league probably would have forced their hand. It’s just not acceptable/good for business, especially with everything under a microscope. The NFL has so many image concerns. 

They cut him because he lied to them not for the assault. Its in their press release.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

No, he beat the dog f*ck out of his girl while being a KC Chief. Did he not? Do I remember this wrong?

It was at Oklahoma I think. Either way, the Chiefs dont exactly look all that noble here considering he's still on the roster. I think the girl he beat up was pregnant too.

6 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

This happened in February in Cleveland. Which begs the question, why are you in Cleveland in February? And also, why did it take so long to come out? His entire entourage was trying to hold him back but he just had to lay hands on a woman. Not cool. 

The crisp, invigorating lakeside air?

2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I thought he was in college when he did that

Might have been. I legit don’t even remember.

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

It was at Oklahoma I think. Either way, the Chiefs dont exactly look all that noble here considering he's still on the roster. I think the girl he beat up was pregnant too.

Yep. She was pregnant. Sick.i mean they still drafted him even if it was before the NFL

4 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

They cut him because he lied to them not for the assault. Its in their press release.

They cut him to safe face, not because he lied. 

Let's be real. The Chiefs had no business relying on Hunt's version of events. They were duped, sure, but they were willingly duped. They wanted Hunt on the team so they asked him what happened and went along with his story. What were the chances Hunt was going to admit what he did. How many criminals convict themselves? 

The NFL and the Chiefs, after the Ray Rice situation, can't pull this crap again. This a billion dollar enterprise. They shouldn't have to  rely on the players version of what happened, they are obligated to investigate the allegations and not wait on TMZ to do their job for them. 

I don't feel bad for Hunt and I could care less if he ever plays football again, but this release is just an attempt to save face.

Just now, David Harris said:

I think we should sign him. Yes I mean it. The video is bad but not awful. I’d rather have him on a rookie contract than Bell for $17 mill a year. You can cut him anytime. See if he can rehab his life and image.

attack away, I don’t care. We need talent especially on offense.

New York's gonna kill him. They destroyed a kicker for the same thing. A KICKER

27 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Brutalized?

lol hardly! Fake news.....

hang around with lowlives and this is just another day at the office. They both wanted a piece of each other. 

Most boring, uninteresting and overhyped video ever imo

Before the kick I'd agree with you.  The kick changes everything

Archived