College Game Day: Conference Championship Week

JustInFudge

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lith said:

Kirby showing more emotion in that short clip than Todd has shown in his 4 years.  One reason I love Kirby -- he is the anti-Bowles.  Plus he wins football games.

What a difference he has made in Athens.  Contrast that to Richt in Miami, he’s just spinning his wheels down there.  

33 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

What a difference he has made in Athens.  Contrast that to Richt in Miami, he’s just spinning his wheels down there.  

A down year this year, but I still think Richt will do well in Miami.  Really thought he might bring Eason down there when he left us.  He was always a great recruiter -- much better recruiter than Coach.  He has to figure out how to keep some of the So Florida talent at home, and he will do well there.  If he can ever learn how to win a big game.

45 minutes ago, Lith said:

Kirby showing more emotion in that short clip than Todd has shown in his 4 years.  One reason I love Kirby -- he is the anti-Bowles.  Plus he wins football games.

No doubt.  “I want eat and I want you to eat too”!  He was fired up!  That sh*t up your ass line though, amazing.  

Pulling for you guys to win the whole damn thing.  My best friend is a die hard, has been since birth, his whole family.  He just lost his sister and mother within a month of each other, that family could use all the love they can get!  Hope the dawgs give it to them!

15 minutes ago, Lith said:

A down year this year, but I still think Richt will do well in Miami.  Really thought he might bring Eason down there when he left us.  He was always a great recruiter -- much better recruiter than Coach.  He has to figure out how to keep some of the So Florida talent at home, and he will do well there.  If he can ever learn how to win a big game.

The conference certainly needs them and FSU to be relevant again.  To a lesser extent Va Tech as well.  

3 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

The conference certainly needs them and FSU to be relevant again.  To a lesser extent Va Tech as well.  

I've got a soft spot for the Cavaliers in the ACC... i'd like to see that program gain some weight. 

Archived