Maxman

Jets - Titans Game Thread

Will Darnold play? Will McCown play? Hopefully it is Darnold.

At any rate, here is the game thread. No pump up music. No words of inspiration. Unfortunately that is the kind of season it has been.

One more month until they start talking to new coaches. Until then hopefully some of the young kids improve.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

This might be the lowest point in the franchise since December 1996.  Thanks TannaIdziMcCowles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

This might be the lowest point in the franchise since December 2017.  Thanks TannaIdziMcCowles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fify

I will check the box score to see how bad things are. At this point playing vets and not giving young players playing time is a waste. I'm not going to sit and watch it. Just check in on the Action..

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

I didn't even know they were playing the titans until Wednesday 

I'm not exactly sure of the Jets record 

I don't know how many more seasons like this I can take 

Go Jets! 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Larz said:

I didn't even know they were playing the titans until Wednesday 

I'm not exactly sure of the Jets record 

I don't know how many more seasons like this I can take 

Go Jets! 

BUT THE TROLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ

• Upvote 1

I’ve told my wife we can go and do stuff today. If darnold ends up playing I’ll re watch on game pass

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hopefully.

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

At any rate, here is the game thread. No pump up music. No words of inspiration. Unfortunately that is the kind of season it has been.

One more month until they start talking to new coaches. Until then hopefully some of the young kids improve.

Hopefully they start talking to new GM's first, no matter what the reporting says so far.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

11:52 tee time  , Maybe Ill get another hole in one.

Nice job on the hole in one! Had my first on 9/1. Teeing off at 12, unfortunately its inside as the rain just will not stop in nw Jersey. Have a great round and screw the JETS!!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Rainy dreary day in N.J lets go JETS

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS 

Image result for rah rah ny jets

Rich was a bumbling baffoon, but I didn't hate him. Todd on the other hand..

• Upvote 2

What a great board this is!!

When a season has been as hard and challenging as this, it is my fellow Jets fans that help me keep my SANITY!!

Lets Go Jets!! :) 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

What a great board this is!!

When a season has been has hard and challenging as this, it is my fellow Jets fans that help me keep my SANITY!!

Lets Go Jets!! :) 

You still have your sanity?  Lucky guy. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, slowmoe57 said:

NFL Network says Sam likely to start today -- will see

Sick plot twist! 

Tricky Todd! 

• Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, NYJ37/12 said:

Nice job on the hole in one! Had my first on 9/1. Teeing off at 12, unfortunately its inside as the rain just will not stop in nw Jersey. Have a great round and screw the JETS!!!

My golf is done for this year. Good thing I have a couple of Florida trips this winter . Never had a hole in one but did get my first Eagle last year.

• Upvote 2

So what is the lowest post count game thread ever recorded on this site?  Think today’s game has a shot a dethroning that record if McCown starts which he probably will.

On any given Sunday......this goes out to a former member on this board who used to hate hearing this blare in the parking lot after he parked his BMW and walked into the stadium.  I don't know if he/she is banned or not? Or just boycotting?  

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

An ownership that gave a flying f___ would be talking to potential club presidents, GMs and HCs today. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

An ownership that gave a flying f___ would be talking to potential club presidents, GMs and HCs today. 

and yesterday

I'd like to see Sam play but I think we win  today. We're not a 3 W team but have probs when facing good competition. The Titans are ok but beatable. And less pressure for the team playing away. If McCown plays today he was a lot better last week than the previous week and imo can still win a game. Jets 24 Tenn 20.

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Sick plot twist! 

Tricky Todd! 

Like I said; Todd is a true mastermind.  He just does really stupid things 99.9% of the time just to throw people off. 😉

• Upvote 1

Who f'ing cares! The best thing that can happen is the team tanks, gets a better draft pick, gets a way better offense minded HC, drafts OLinemen and Pass rushers, we take a huge leap next year and actually get to enjoy a playoff game in 2019. This year is toast. Every week till week 17 its the Toilet Bowl(es). 

Ugh, sucks to be in this position again. Such high hopes but more Run Run Pass Punt football. 

LL