Jets - Titans Game Thread

Maxman

Will Darnold play? Will McCown play? Hopefully it is Darnold.

At any rate, here is the game thread. No pump up music. No words of inspiration. Unfortunately that is the kind of season it has been.

One more month until they start talking to new coaches. Until then hopefully some of the young kids improve.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

I will check the box score to see how bad things are. At this point playing vets and not giving young players playing time is a waste. I'm not going to sit and watch it. Just check in on the Action..

Same here and the alarming thing is we’re the diehards on a message board. What is the casual fan doing and thinking if not the same or worse? 

This is also way more than just bowles. The owners and Mac are just as complicit or involved for letting this happen. Just no real adults running this franchise. 

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hopefully.

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

At any rate, here is the game thread. No pump up music. No words of inspiration. Unfortunately that is the kind of season it has been.

One more month until they start talking to new coaches. Until then hopefully some of the young kids improve.

Hopefully they start talking to new GM's first, no matter what the reporting says so far.

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

11:52 tee time  , Maybe Ill get another hole in one.

Nice job on the hole in one! Had my first on 9/1. Teeing off at 12, unfortunately its inside as the rain just will not stop in nw Jersey. Have a great round and screw the JETS!!!

18 minutes ago, NYJ37/12 said:

Nice job on the hole in one! Had my first on 9/1. Teeing off at 12, unfortunately its inside as the rain just will not stop in nw Jersey. Have a great round and screw the JETS!!!

My golf is done for this year. Good thing I have a couple of Florida trips this winter . Never had a hole in one but did get my first Eagle last year.

On any given Sunday......this goes out to a former member on this board who used to hate hearing this blare in the parking lot after he parked his BMW and walked into the stadium.  I don't know if he/she is banned or not? Or just boycotting?  

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

An ownership that gave a flying f___ would be talking to potential club presidents, GMs and HCs today. 

I'd like to see Sam play but I think we win  today. We're not a 3 W team but have probs when facing good competition. The Titans are ok but beatable. And less pressure for the team playing away. If McCown plays today he was a lot better last week than the previous week and imo can still win a game. Jets 24 Tenn 20.

Who f'ing cares! The best thing that can happen is the team tanks, gets a better draft pick, gets a way better offense minded HC, drafts OLinemen and Pass rushers, we take a huge leap next year and actually get to enjoy a playoff game in 2019. This year is toast. Every week till week 17 its the Toilet Bowl(es). 

Ugh, sucks to be in this position again. Such high hopes but more Run Run Pass Punt football. 

LL 

Archived