Maxman

Jets - Titans Game Thread

Just now, Larz said:

No throw to the end zone there? 

Playing not to lose..... 

Smart play vs a titans offense that can’t score tds.  Bowles knows this could be his last win.

Just now, yvj said:

This would have been a good game to get Sam's confidence back

He could hand off to crowell just as good as mccown.

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

In the last 6 years, the Titans have spent 3 top ten picks(one was 11 actually) on OL.  All 3 were considered "safe picks".  Lewan is good, not great.  Conklin is not much better than Shell and Warmack is not on the team.

I know the OL needs upgrading but outside of QB, it's become the biggest crapshoot in the draft.  

Their problem is Mariota. 

Just now, Larz said:

It's still just 2 possessions, they gained very little 

Oh well like it matters 😂

If i’m Bowles and i’m In fg range i’m Handing it off to crowell.  They won’t lose too many yards.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Why does this team never show any urgency? It's like they don't understand they are a terrible 3-8 football team. Even after the penalty on the first play they had 50 seconds left and 3 timeouts. Why are they not trying to push the ball down the field and try and get into FG range before the half?

This coach is so bad it's pathetic. They are playing against a team who is better than but who they have on the ropes right now. Take advantage and try to steal some more points before the half. 

Even if bowles had balls, mccown sucks.  He badly overthrew kearse in the end zone.  At this point I’m surprised whenever they throw.  It’s absolutey defiant that he’s running crowell every down keeping mcguire on the bench.

Mccown finally looks his age and the team would benefit from darnold’s mobility.  But this is a game the jets will win if they don’t have stupid turnovers b/c Mariota is playing so bad.

Just now, Losmeister said:

wonder if this gotham city thing is a precursor to next years uni change?

Darnold can model the T-shirts again next year during games.

Just now, STLuLu said:

And McCown is lighting up like Marino.   

Mccown wasn’t the 2nd pick of the draft.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

You answered your own question, NOBODY wants to watch a 40 year old QB, and a bunch of Veterans who have mailed it in, or just flat out stink, now is the time to play the kids, but they are not playing them so the Jets can **** off until Darnold is playing, and Bowles is fired!

Exactly.  Finally this crap of playing boring vets who are not going to be with the team next year doesn’t win.  They couldn’t score a td on offense and they deserve to lose.  It’s perfect that they’re losing with exactly the players who shouldn’t be playing.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Really tricked the Titans with not naming the starting QB.

All the stupid crap that bowles did this game finally didn’t produce the win that ruins draft position.  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company