Maxman

Jets - Titans Game Thread

I'd like to see Sam play but I think we win  today. We're not a 3 W team but have probs when facing good competition. The Titans are ok but beatable. And less pressure for the team playing away. If McCown plays today he was a lot better last week than the previous week and imo can still win a game. Jets 24 Tenn 20.

They seem to be overly cautious with Sam. I'll assume they know what they're doing but these games should be a part of his prep for 2019 since we are out of it. Go Jets!

• Haha 1

Key plays were two long passes by Titans. The secondary again giving up being big plays and big holes in coverage. McCown looked like he didn't want to be there. We have a better chance to win with Sam. Btw Clairborne is terrible. 

They had success with some medium range passes to Robby earlier in the game and then went away from that.  I didn't see many targets to him after that until one good pass to him later in the 2nd half.  Maybe it was the coverage and adjustments by them but why not stay with it. 

My impression of setting McCown in the game based on his facial expressions. " I didn't sign up for this. I'm siupposed to be on the sidelines helping Sam. And mentoring him at home since we live on the same complex. And listen, I'm a fan of McCown. The Jets will be in the market for an experienced backup next year. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Claiborne is fine. This team has the worst scheme I’ve seen in a long time. On both sides of the ball.

I agree with you on the D scheme esp. Our secondary has been hammered all season on big plays. There are big gaps in between our Dbs and other coaches have detected them. As for Claiborne imo he is easily beaten, often out of position and gets too many penalties. I liked him last season and was glad they re-signed him. But for me he hasn't played well esp today. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company