Maxman

Jets - Titans Game Thread

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I visited Nashville on a 3 day conference a few years back.  Loved the set up of the city.  The music strip, hockey rink and convention centre, country music hall of fame right there, football stadium just across the river.

I’ve been there twice. You’re right, it’s a great city. Lots to do. In a week I saw a hockey and a football game, couple of great shows, and ate at some great restaurants. The other was a college visit with my daughter when she had the option to attend Vanderbilt.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Thinker said:

lol more CHI fans than GIANTS fans in MetLife

Ever been to a late season Jets game? Apparently not.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Do you guys really think the Jets players and CS give a sh*t about draft position? If the Jets lose everyone screams they suck and fire the coaches. If they win everyone still screams they’re screwing up. Jets are up 19-13, driving, and everyone’s bitching. What a bunch!

• Thumb Down 1

24 minutes ago, Icer said:

Darron Lee makes more plays than Leonard Williams. If Leo wasnt the #6 overall pick would we even notice him on the field?

Excellent point. Sums up Leo perfectly.

13 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

You know... I should believe this... but I cant

That’s what you and I get for rooting for a win. Well, at least the draft position guys are happy. Now buckle up for 4 weeks of hire McCarthy threads....

• Thumb Down 1

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I hope nobody has a foot cramp and needs to be out for a month because this is go time.

Watching the post game show. Enunwa throwing Bates playcalling under the bus. TB said Darnold is 100% but didn’t play because he didn’t get enough reps last week.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company