I hate the Giants but I want them to win so we get a better draft position

Just now, Bugg said:

Stop lying!

Ok maybe I stretched the truth a little bit ..I think he moved tho

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You want to know the definition of Jetsy. This game. This useless ******* game

Its how we roll

The Titans have made their adjustments they will now win the game as we will have no answer,

but it's the talent 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Wait so Todd Bowes didn't make any halftime adjustments. 

He did 

Keep doing the same thing that'll fool em 

Right out of the book of Shotty ... Line the FB out wide no one will expect that !!

3 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Second half defensive collapse

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

What do you expect ? If we can't sustain a drive in the second half eventually the D will wear out.

Just now, Larz said:

Take a deep shot back them off 

Whats a deep shot ?

I'm Jet's fan

Just now, HessStation said:

Let’s do this

Sometimes I laugh just as much reading these game threads as I do watching the game 

Just now, Bugg said:

The Big Picture; simply disgusting Darnold isn't playing. Aren't winning a damn thing that matters. If he's worth a damn, he'll have to play sometimes when he isn't  100%. I do not understand this at all. 

He was sucking bad, like MArk Sanchez bad they got him out to keep from further destroying him before a new coach can come in and try to rebuild what this disaster of a coaching staff was on the verge of ruining.'

Chris Johnson : Hey Todd Please get Darnold out of the game make up an injury and don't let him near the field or this coaching staff again. Thanks

Tood Bowles

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Do you guys really think the Jets players and CS give a sh*t about draft position? If the Jets lose everyone screams they suck and fire the coaches. If they win everyone still screams they’re screwing up. Jets are up 19-13, driving, and everyone’s bitching. What a bunch!

The coaches won't lay down yet they still suck. So knowing the suck is inevitable deep down I hope they lose so it solidifies Todd Bowles firing and a top draft pick. I have nothing else to root for at this point 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

You could run max protect; 2 TEs: blocking backs; tackle eligible; play action; roll him out to simplify things. Bowles or who ever is in charge act like a1st year QB needs to be 100% healthy and completely conversant with the playbook. Sorry, I'm not seeing anything today that is all that complicated. This kid needs game reps.  There's all kinds of ways to get Darnold in the game without getting him killed. But there's no adult to tell this CS to do that. The win/loss thing doesn't matter. Again though nobody is the adult in the room. Somehow they think watching a 39-year old guy setting up Meyers for FGs all day is a good thing. Pathetic.. 

He needs game reps with a competent coach and maybe some guys who can get open and catch the ball. We have seen so many times just how important that is for a young QB. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company