Maxman

Jets - Titans Game Thread

Jordan Leggett- one of the best catching TEs in college football

Jets coaching staff - turn him into a blocker exclusively

• Upvote 2

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Look at Robbie strutting............sheesh 

He must be up to 250 yards receiving ...right?

The Big Picture; simply disgusting Darnold isn't playing. Aren't winning a damn thing that matters. If he's worth a damn, he'll have to play sometimes when he isn't  100%. I do not understand this at all. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Bugg said:

The Big Picture; simply disgusting Darnold isn't playing. Aren't winning a damn thing that matters. If he's worth a damn, he'll have to play sometimes when he isn't  100%. I do not understand this at all. 

Josh McCown gives us the best chance to win. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Icer said:

How Tomlinson ever gets on the field is baffling. Not NFL caliber

Todd Bowles. He falls in love with players and keeps them out there regardless. Same with Skrine. 

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

What can you say about this game? Except more of the same.

Not really. Were winning.... its interesting 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Look at Robbie strutting............sheesh 

Really doesn't understand his whole act is not helping his bottom line, whether that's here or with another team. For a 1 trick pony, has a way bigger opinion of himself than anyone else does. 

• Upvote 1

Do you guys really think the Jets players and CS give a sh*t about draft position? If the Jets lose everyone screams they suck and fire the coaches. If they win everyone still screams they’re screwing up. Jets are up 19-13, driving, and everyone’s bitching. What a bunch!

• Butt Fumble 1

Earlier they said we haven't blocked a punt since when?????  

Easier they said we haven't blocked an extra point since when?  

it was many years ago 

Cannon's fast but hasn't broken a single tackle. If he could break a tackle, he'd probably take a few to the house.

Just now, Bugg said:

He was sucking bad, like MArk Sanchez bad they got him out to keep from further destroying him before a new coach can come in and try to rebuild what this disaster of a coaching staff was on the verge of ruining.'

Chris Johnson : Hey Todd Please get Darnold out of the game make up an injury and don't let him near the field or this coaching staff again. Thanks

Tood Bowles

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

It's a coaching decision.  He has no say in the matter.  It came out last week that he was begging the coaches to let him play.

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Do you guys really think the Jets players and CS give a sh*t about draft position? If the Jets lose everyone screams they suck and fire the coaches. If they win everyone still screams they’re screwing up. Jets are up 19-13, driving, and everyone’s bitching. What a bunch!

The coaches won't lay down yet they still suck. So knowing the suck is inevitable deep down I hope they lose so it solidifies Todd Bowles firing and a top draft pick. I have nothing else to root for at this point 

• Upvote 1