Jets - Titans Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Will Darnold play? Will McCown play? Hopefully it is Darnold.

At any rate, here is the game thread. No pump up music. No words of inspiration. Unfortunately that is the kind of season it has been.

One more month until they start talking to new coaches. Until then hopefully some of the young kids improve.

He wont play.  That is why he waited, so he would not be barraged.  Consider this Bowles revenge on the fans of this blog.

2 minutes ago, jack48 said:

McCown will get hurt today. He has been getting nicked up over two games. Davis Webb Day.

I doubt it.  Webb has scared the hell out of both the giants and jets coaching staffs.  He’s Hack 2.0.  Sam will play if McClown gets injured

8 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

I will check the box score to see how bad things are. At this point playing vets and not giving young players playing time is a waste. I'm not going to sit and watch it. Just check in on the Action..

If even we here can read Bowles' mind, what chance does he ever have against NFL coaches?

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

Will Darnold play? Will McCown play? Hopefully it is Darnold.

At any rate, here is the game thread. No pump up music. No words of inspiration. Unfortunately that is the kind of season it has been.

One more month until they start talking to new coaches. Until then hopefully some of the young kids improve.

Reality. What a concept.

6 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Barring you just literally have nothing to do, not sure how anyone can waste time watching this game.

I hope the jets lose 40-3.

Say it ain't so Joe!

I'll watch. As a Jet Fan I am powerless not to do so. Does this mean I have issues? Duh.

On a brighter note I have been making a killing in my fantasy league picking up the defense that is playing the Jets the last few weeks. You have to see the good in every situation.

10 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Most of the posts in this thread are pathetic - pathetic loser posts by pathetic losers

Pathetic. I hope most of you are trolls and not real Jets fans. Because if you are actual real Jets fans, that makes you 20x more pathetic

No personal attacks. It shouldn't be that hard.

24 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Most of the posts in this thread are pathetic - pathetic loser posts by pathetic losers

Pathetic. I hope most of you are trolls and not real Jets fans. Because if you are actual real Jets fans, that makes you 20x more pathetic

Are you crying? Jeez, some guys are very frustrated. Me included, although I won't tell anyone who they should root for in this game or any other. But this scene has played out way too many times for me.

1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

Will be watching Pats-Vikings. The Jets are a complete embarrassment. I wont even wear a Jets hat right now. McCown will probably not finish the game and if Sam isn't even active to come in, that is a joke.

I am taking off my JETS license plate trim and will NOT wear anyth8ng NY Jets for rest of year.

This is an assault on JETS fans everywhere by inept JETS management. 

33 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Woody needs fans to show up even when they suck. So the JETS thank your loyal patronage.  

me...  huge fan all my life but will not give a hoot until management makes a change. 

This organization LOVES the loyal fans who worship 5 and 11 seasons and thought A 9 and 7 year was like a Super Bowl. 

Archived