Maxman

Jets - Titans Game Thread

Key plays were two long passes by Titans. The secondary again giving up being big plays and big holes in coverage. McCown looked like he didn't want to be there. We have a better chance to win with Sam. Btw Clairborne is terrible. 

McCarthy got fired a few hours after the Pack lost at home to the Cards.

Bowles keeps job.

Jets never fail to fail in every way possible.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Next home games going to be a blackout. I can't see how they can keep rolling this Dunderhead out has HC any more. 

2 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

Offensive lineman?

defensive lineman?

wide receiver?

safety?

Go safety with the pick. Adams sucks.

2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Took all the years of training for Bowles to fukk this one up.

so vanilla on both sides of the ball--yet so undisciplined as well.  The penalties, Omigod!

• Upvote 1

Tony Dungy doing the ol boy talk..  sidgraceful NOT to let him finsih the seaosn my arse.

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Key plays were two long passes by Titans. The secondary again giving up being big plays and big holes in coverage. McCown looked like he didn't want to be there. We have a better chance to win with Sam. Btw Clairborne is terrible. 

Claiborne is fine. This team has the worst scheme I’ve seen in a long time. On both sides of the ball.

• Upvote 3

this game is on the coaching. i get that bates doesnt have the 2003 rams out there, but u have to try to win the game. i could run into 9 and 10 in the box.

2 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

I guess we can interview Rodgers to satisfy the Rooney rule, but I just don't see us firing Bowles before the end of the season.

We've satisfied the ******* Rooney sham rule. Just hire whoever the best guy for the job is. When the Giants fire their mope, maybe THEY can hire Todd. 

Just now, BigO said:

Go safety with the pick. Adams sucks.

Darryl Roberts sucks not Adams so does Clairborne and Johnson 

• Upvote 1

Don't think there's any point to firing him today. But the search, and not with some moron like Charlie Caserly or a search firm, should have begun yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

Why is everyone so happy...  it’s another depressing win, in a season where we were supposed to flash our young talent, but where instead it’s mostly been a miserable grind every down and every game.

It’s hard to be a fan of this team sometimes.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Darryl Roberts sucks not Adams so does Clairborne and Johnson 

Ok then he stinks. Happy 😃?

Just now, Hael said:

Why is everyone so happy...  it’s another depressing win, in a season where we were supposed to flash our young talent, but where instead it’s mostly been a miserable grind every down and every game.

we're happy cos we are justified in loathinig this losingarse team..wacthing them do exactly what we know they will do.

seriously. this loss was a work of losing ART!

Just now, Hael said:

You answered your own question, NOBODY wants to watch a 40 year old QB, and a bunch of Veterans who have mailed it in, or just flat out stink, now is the time to play the kids, but they are not playing them so the Jets can **** off until Darnold is playing, and Bowles is fired!

• Upvote 1

btw, #22 Tru blew the fumble recovery too! That dude is a SHUTDOWN corner!!!

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaaaaajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hope your feeling better  brother. Yeah it’s just getting sad at this point. I actually put my Christmas lights up . So pretty

Thanks.  Not a great day today but I'll be fine in a week or 2.

Bowles gift wrapping a top 3 pick for Macc Man made it a better day.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

You answered your own question, NOBODY wants to watch a 40 year old QB, and a bunch of Veterans who have mailed it in, or just flat out stink, now is the time to play the kids, but they are not playing them so the Jets can **** off until Darnold is playing, and Bowles is fired!

Exactly.  Finally this crap of playing boring vets who are not going to be with the team next year doesn’t win.  They couldn’t score a td on offense and they deserve to lose.  It’s perfect that they’re losing with exactly the players who shouldn’t be playing.

4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Tony Dungy doing the ol boy talk..  sidgraceful NOT to let him finsih the seaosn my arse.

Tony Dungee.  PLEASE.   the word under achiever is highlighted in his WIKI page. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

You know... I should believe this... but I cant

That’s what you and I get for rooting for a win. Well, at least the draft position guys are happy. Now buckle up for 4 weeks of hire McCarthy threads....

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Augustiniak said:

Exactly.  Finally this crap of playing boring vets who are not going to be with the team next year doesn’t win.  They couldn’t score a td on offense and they deserve to lose.  It’s perfect that they’re losing with exactly the players who shouldn’t be playing.

Really tricked the Titans with not naming the starting QB.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

McCarthy got fired a few hours after the Pack lost at home to the Cards.

Bowles keeps job.

Jets never fail to fail in every way possible.

Different situation though. Rodgers  and McCarthy are feuding. Who do yo think wins in that situation? After their embarrassing loss today, wouldn’t be surprised is Rodgers insisted that he be fired. 

14 minutes ago, jetsons said:

macc SHOULD BE FIRED TOO  😕

It's debatable but it's not happening..  nor should it.

In a couple weeks it's time for him to go to work.  Exciting times!

Just now, BroadwayRay said:

Different situation though. Rodgers  and McCarthy are feuding. Who do yo think wins in that situation? After their embarrassing loss today, wouldn’t be surprised is Rodgers insisted that he be fired. 

Bowles is purposely sitting our rookie franchise QB for a 39 yer old loser. 

• Post of the Week 1