Jets - Titans Game Thread

Maxman

4 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Woody needs fans to show up even when they suck. So the JETS thank your loyal patronage.  

me...  huge fan all my life but will not give a hoot until management makes a change. 

This organization LOVES the loyal fans who worship 5 and 11 seasons and thought A 9 and 7 year was like a Super Bowl. 

When the Giants went 9-7 they beat the 13-3 Pats in the Bowl and when they went 10-6 they beat the 16-0 Pats in the Bowl..:win:

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sourceworx said:

They don't want Bowles near him anymore. I can't blame them.

If that's the case he should be fired immediately and Maccagan gets in front of a microphone for a state of the franchise. This is flat out embarrassing.

Darnold (foot) is inactive for Sunday's game against the Titans.

As reports over the previous 24 hours hinted, Darnold won't be ready to make his return to action while he continues to work back from the strained right foot. Josh McCown will draw a third straight start in the rookie's stead, but the Jets maintain optimism that Darnold will be ready to play 

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Darnold officially inactive. Doctor on with Francesa this morning indicated this was performance related because he's healthy enough to play.

Performance issue? So I guess Bowles is saying if Josh gets hurt, Webb is better? What a load of horse pucky.

51 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Most of the posts in this thread are pathetic - pathetic loser posts by pathetic losers

Pathetic. I hope most of you are trolls and not real Jets fans. Because if you are actual real Jets fans, that makes you 20x more pathetic

I don’t know what it is but something tells me you find us pathetic.

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Most of the posts in this thread are pathetic - pathetic loser posts by pathetic losers

Pathetic. I hope most of you are trolls and not real Jets fans. Because if you are actual real Jets fans, that makes you 20x more pathetic

I guess I am a pathetic loser because I don't want to waste 3 hours of my Sunday on an organization that thinks I'm stupid enough to believe that Sam Darnold has been hurt for 4 weeks because of a foot strain that had him in a boot for 2 whole days.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I guess I am a pathetic loser because I don't want to waste 3 hours of my Sunday on an organization that thinks I'm stupid enough to believe that Sam Darnold has been hurt for 4 weeks because of a foot strain that had him in a boot for 2 whole days.

Maybe the Jets are the pathetic losers? No one thought of that one yet, huh?

Yeesh

I gotta be the only one who is looking forward to this game (you only get so many Jets games in this short lifetime of ours) and rooting for a win  (you only get so many Jets games in this short lifetime of ours) and not bothered by inept management and lack of talent (doesn't surprise me after 55 seasons of this team). Maybe they don't win but then again maybe one of the players finally steps out of the gloom of mediocrity into the light of skilled pro.

Besides, they have a chance to beat the Titans. After all, how old is Dorow and Powell by now … uh, wait not those Titans? Uh …  nevermind

The alternative is to help the wife clean the house and put up X-mas decorations/tree so Go Jets !

7 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Yeesh

I gotta be the only one who is looking forward to this game (you only get so many Jets games in this short lifetime of ours) and rooting for a win  (you only get so many Jets games in this short lifetime of ours) and not bothered by inept management and lack of talent (doesn't surprise me after 55 seasons of this team). Maybe they don't win but then again maybe one of the players finally steps out of the gloom of mediocrity into the light of skilled pro.

Besides, they have a chance to beat the Titans. After all, how old is Dorow and Powell by now … uh, wait not those Titans? Uh …  nevermind

The alternative is to help the wife clean the house and put up X-mas decorations/tree so Go Jets !

You may want to do the decorations.

17 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Awesome lived in tn for 3 years. Been there many times. Best feature is being right next to the strip. Enjoy nashvegas 

I visited Nashville on a 3 day conference a few years back.  Loved the set up of the city.  The music strip, hockey rink and convention centre, country music hall of fame right there, football stadium just across the river.

24 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I visited Nashville on a 3 day conference a few years back.  Loved the set up of the city.  The music strip, hockey rink and convention centre, country music hall of fame right there, football stadium just across the river.

I hated Memphis. Never seen Nashville

Archived