Bowles can’t say why they cannot score on SNY?

Lucagee

I hope somebody in ownership cares enough to listen to SNY Bowles interview and realize that they have a coach that admitted he has no idea why they are so bad offensively....and players saying it is hard to be a player on this team? What about your fans that spend thousands of dollars a year on this terrible product? At least players are making millions.....the worst secondary in the league, the worst offense in the league, the worst coaching in the league.....here is to another terrible season and waste of a lot of money and to hopefully a good draft pick.

You are correct, but this organization does not care about their fans. The owners allow this HC to go out there every week and embarrass the franchise. If they had any inkling to help this franchise to win they would have fired Bowles on the Bye week. Us fans are being treated like a babies diaper the way the owners run this organization. It is the same thing every year and nothing ever changes....Every one who knows anything about football knows that Bowles should have been gone by now,, not saying that McCagnon shouldn't be gone too..time to clean hours and find competent people to run this team

This seems like the game that makes certain players start talking.  Not only is the offense completely inept, but you have certain guys like crowell being overused while other guys like enunwa are underused.  Unfortunately the only thing that seems to motivate change is when the johnsons are throughly embarrassed.

Was no bigger die hard than me.  I don't care any more.  I have no respect for the franchise.  The fact that there's no accountability for Mac and for Bowles is absurd.

I find this franchise to be completely un supportable.  What are they doing to keep us engaged.

Freakin Darnold was healthy today.  Unreal.

Fire them all...I don't care.  Only way to win me back is to start playing respectable football.  This is a joke.

Archived