Boomer this morning...

NYallDay

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think it would change much but I would like to see if anything did change by firing Bowles. Would tell a lot for the next coach/regime. 

I just can’t stand seeing Bowles on the sidelines anymore. I was done with him a year ago and it’s only gotten humorous to me that he’s still here. Freaking joke. 

Just now, Stark said:

I don’t think it would change much but I would like to see if anything did change by firing Bowles. Would tell a lot for the next coach/regime. 

I just can’t stand seeing Bowles on the sidelines anymore. I was done with him a year ago and it’s only gotten humorous to me that he’s still here. Freaking joke. 

Did you see him yesterday smiling while bad things were happening on the field. 

I honestly don't know how they can continue with him there. I understand they feel they are doing the right thing by letting him finish out the season, but I think it's ridiculous at this point. It must be just as agonizing for Bowles as it is for everyone else. Put the guy out of his misery already.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Thanks for the heads up like Boomer Esiason, he has been spot on throughout this season. 

Let's hope by 4pm today we have an interim HC and TB is history. 

TB. I immediately thought Tom Brady. Lol new interim HC and no more Tom Brady. 

Hope this is right

something that stood out to me from the Bowles press conference was the “we’r Not going to be a good football team for until we become a smart football team”. Uh no sh*t and you the coach won’t become a good coach until you become a smart coach. That statement can be applied across the board with this team from the ownership down. 

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

bowles looked so lost at the presser after the game.  he said he didn't know what the team's problem was. he knows he's done.

honestly i think a lot of it is that he thought he would be winning games with mccown instead of darnold.  he's completely baffled why running crowell into the line 3 times and then punting doesn't win.

8 minutes ago, rangerous said:

bowles looked so lost at the presser after the game.  he said he didn't know what the team's problem was. he knows he's done.

It must be brutal for him to go in to work every day in a place where you're clearly not wanted anymore. Everyone in the building knows you're done for. It must be humiliating. 

In some ways it's more cruel to keep him this last month than to just fire him now.

1 minute ago, sourceworx said:

It must be brutal for him to go in to work every day in place where you're clearly not wanted anymore. Where everyone in the building knows you're done for. It must be humiliating. 

In some ways it's more cruel to keep him this last month than to just fire him now.

Fans should be outside the entrance to Florham Park with FIRE BOWLES signs. 

8 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Put the guy out of his misery already.

Its like hitting an animal with your car, stopping to check on it, and then watch it flail away in pain as you drive off because you don't have the stones to finish the job and put the animal out of its misery.

To be clear, Chris Johnson is the driver in this scenario.

12 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Frankly, I don't care. If Mac doesn't go too, it's an empty measure.

MAC was given a blank check of CAP space, a  chance to blow it up and HE FUKKED it up.  Went with Fitz, McCown, passed on Mahommes and Watson.

MAC is absolutely NOT suited for the job.

If the Jets fire Bulls now it's all because McCarthy got fired hence meaning that the Jets have no balls and they waited to see the reaction when another coach is fired midseason. This management cannot make decisions on their own they have to hire consultants in order to hire a head coach for them. The Johnsons can't make any decisions on their own they wait and see and react based on what others around them do. 

25 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Why not just hire McCarthy this week as an advisor so he can walk the sidelines and get a feel for everything...

Yeah, he couldn't win with Rodgers the last few years lets see what he can do without Rodgers....

Can we bring someone dynamic and not a guy that won off the back of a great QB that forced him out of a job because even Rodgers knew Mccarthy sucked. 

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yeah, he couldn't win with Rodgers the last few years lets see what he can do without Rodgers....

Can we bring someone dynamic and not a guy that won off the back of a great QB that forced him out of a job because even Rodgers knew Mccarthy sucked. 

Couldn’t win?  He’s won a super bowl, been to three NFCGs and his regular season record is 50 wins above .500

7 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

If the Jets fire Bulls now it's all because McCarthy got fired hence meaning that the Jets have no balls and they waited to see the reaction when another coach is fired midseason. This management cannot make decisions on their own they have to hire consultants in order to hire a head coach for them. The Johnsons can't make any decisions on their own they wait and see and react based on what others around them do. 

Coincidentally both “successful” runs the Jets have had under Woody were rosters built by guys capable of making adult decisions in Parcells and Mangini.

And here is the issue once again with our idiotic front office structure.  The GM and coach report as equals to tweedle dee.

The Gm should be forceably telling the owner, "Hey we have to get this guy out of here now, he is screwing things up badly."

Since the owner seems to have some blinders on thinking that it is 'classy' to not fire a guy mid season he will just let bowles trod on for the last games enforcing bad habits and screwing up players.

10 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

Please be true

37 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

“Watch the Todd Bowles situation today...”

He didn’t elaborate but I know he gets insider info. Just wanted to let everyone know who didn’t hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I want Todd to play out 2018. It’s our best bet at losing out and getting the first or second overall pick. Interim coach will grind out a couple of improbable wins and fvck us up for the long term. 

Just now, Philc1 said:

Couldn’t win?  He’s won a super bowl, been to three NFCGs and his regular season record is 50 wins above .500

So let's hire Brian Billick or Gary Kubiak while we are at it. Is Barry Switzer still alive? 

It's as if some of you only watch Jets games. Why do you think the Packers fired mccarthy? Because he can't win with Rodgers. He sucks as a coach. 

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

So let's hire Brian Billick or Gary Kubiak while we are at it. Is Barry Switzer still alive? 

It's as if some of you only watch Jets games. Why do you think the Packers fired mccarthy? Because he can't win with Rodgers. He sucks as a coach. 

Jimmy Johnson is also available. 

Archived