Vegas knows big news is dropping today

Death2NE

37 minutes ago, faba said:

Well I do not understand that odds posting but what logical reason would the Jets be favored over any team by 9 points duh

Nathan Peterman's parents bought the Bills for Christmas  and are starting Nathan for the rest of the year.

22 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Why 4pm?

Because the franchise has to have it's ducks kinda in a row to can the head coach(not the Jets, but normal NFL franchises). That means a press conference, and some semblance of a plan going forward. As you may recall, such things are not the forte of the Johnsons. It takes time to make a clusterf___ like this happen. The Johnsons do at least have practice with this kind of thing, but they still haven't come close to getting it right. 

37 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Well the line is 3.5 with the Jets being underdogs. Not sure where that screen print came from.

We have the NFL Odds link in our menu. That has the odds from a bunch of sites. They aren't all up yet, the ones that are have it at 3.5.

That sounds quite reasonable.

That's not a book

I’m showing two different apps many gamblers use all the time that reflect all the big books , you think both unrelated apps made a mistake , one of them actually showing some books at -9 and some at +3.5 ... maybe nothing happens but somebody got some big news somewhere and bought into it as well as others

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

8 minutes ago, Death2NE said:

I’m showing two different apps many gamblers use all the time that reflect all the big books , you think both unrelated apps made a mistake , one of them actually showing some books at -9 and some at +3.5 ... maybe nothing happens but somebody got some big news somewhere and bought into it as well as others

both apps probably using the same feed with the wrong data. There's simply no way the spread moved so much unless the Bills plane crashed. Even then we'd be dogs.

8 minutes ago, Death2NE said:

I've checked 10 on line books that I have accounts with, some have no line yet, most that do have Jets +3.5.  If it's out there post an actual book that will accept a wager with the Bills getting 9.  Thanks

On 12/3/2018 at 12:14 PM, jetstream23 said:

A 12.5 point swing in one day means we either traded for Aaron Rodgers or the Jets dug up Vince Lombardi to coach.

...or that Buffalo has agreed to allow the Jets to get out to a 40-point lead before they start trying. Maybe then we'd be favored by 9 points. Against friggin' Buffalo, lol.

5 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

...or that Buffalo has agreed to allow the Jets to get out to a 40-point lead before they start trying. Maybe then we'd be favored by 9 points. Against friggin' Buffalo, lol.

How much more can this decend? - It's one of the last sub plots left in this season. Any sain ownership would have put Todd out of his misery.

On 12/3/2018 at 10:37 AM, Skeptable said:

The line is an online mistake is my thought... They put up a bad number and now they have taken it down... 

It’s definitely a mistake.

Besides, it’s the middle of the week so Bowles is still coaching Sunday.  Hypothetically let’s say you give Bowles the entire AFC starting Pro Bowl squad the line at best would move no more than 1/2 a point against Buffalo.

Archived