What will you do when you find out Todd Bowles will be back next season?

Philc1

3 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Just found out from someone inside the jet organization (I’m not saying who) that Bowles is the head coach next season

Well, that's it for me. I will not be a Jet fan next year if Bowles is on the sideline next year. Bowles defense gave up 37 points to the Vikings & Pete Carrolls COMPLETELY overhauled defense held them basically scoreless Monday Night. 

Absolutely MORONIC if he's still here next year! I'll be boycotting them.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, MaxAF said:

Ariens goes to Cleveland and takes TB with him.

maybe gregg wiliiams comes to the jets as dc then.  williams is a bit of a psycho and that bounty hunting scheme in new orleans was bad but his defenses are always attacking and seem to do pretty well.  he'd be a good coach for guys like adams.

16 hours ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

I'd be happy with this. 

When they go 6-10 next year both he and Mac will be run out of town. Mac doesn't deserve to hire a coach

6-10?  That’s an improvement over the previous 3 seasons time for an extension 

Like probably everyone else, I wouldn't like to see it but I'd keep watching Jets games without question. You aren't curious to see how Darnold progresses?

This board is becoming unreadable over this issue now, I can only imagine how bad it would become if there is another year of this

Original Post "The sun came up this morning"

Post 2 "Surprised it didn't go back down because Bowles is still the coach"

Post 3 "Didn't notice, I hide in my parents basement 24-7 because Bowles is still the coach"

Post 4 "Who cares when Bowles is still the coach"

(goes on for 10 pages)

Archived