Dave Toub(Assistant HC/Kansas City)

Patriot Killa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nycdan said:

HOU is dangerous.  So is LAC on the right day.  And one more I'd add is PIT.  If Conner is healthy, that team can hang 35 pts on anybody and their defense is probably better than anyone else that will be in the hunt at that point.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Steelers are the ones to face the Rams in the SB.

When was the last time Pitt actually beat NE in the playoffs?

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:14 AM, Philc1 said:

Pats are still coming out of the AFC

Pats have lost 3 games on the road, Jags (20-31), Lions 10-26), Titans (10-34). They didn't lose, they got their collective azzes kicked. The Pats had every primetime game at home & have played every contender at home Texans (27-20), Colts (38-24), Chiefs (43-40), Packers (31-17), Vikings (24-10).

Patriots only decent road win was vs the Bears and the Bears had 29 first downs to the Pats 21. The Patriots had 2 special teams TDs, how often does that happen? 

So out of 6 road games they are 3-3 with their wins vs Bears, Bills, Jets (Jets & Bills a combined 7-17)

I have a friend who is a huge Pats fan. He said you can see this is by far the most vulnerable team they've had in years. He says Gronk just doesn't look right, Edelman is taking viscous hits & doesn't pop up like he use to & they play terrible outside of Gillette. He feels it was amazing how most of the good teams on their schedule were home games. Lets see how they fair in Pittsburgh where they haven't lost in like forever. That game will tell a lot about the state of the Pats Super Bowl chances. Plus that lousy defense will have to stop either the Rams or Saints offenses? Don't see it.

Archived