Washington Is Now Relying on Mark Sanchez to Lead a Playoff Push

jgb

8 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Nor is he TJ Yates facing a Todd Bowles defense.

Nor is he Matt Moore facing a Todd Bowles defense.

Nor is he a rookie QB, in his first NFL game, coming in cold off the bench mid-game, on a team that hadn’t won a game in years, under a HC about to be fired midseason, facing a Todd Bowles defense.

They didn't execute, nor make plays. Sad Todd is going to go simper and cry on a fuzzy couch while clutching his favorite blankie. 

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

They didn't execute, nor make plays. Sad Todd is going to go simper and cry on a fuzzy couch while clutching his favorite blankie. 

So help me, after this era is over, if I never hear a Jets HC talk about "executing" again it'll be too soon.

Why not just get up on the podium and announce, "Everything I drew up was perfect but the players are all stupid. In fact, everyone is stupid except me, and they're all doing it wrong."

I'm sure a good amount of the time he's even correct. Doesn't matter:

Mr. Miyagi said there's no such thing as a bad student only a bad teacher. Mr. Miyagi was never wrong (except for leaving his piece of ass behind when he ran away from Sato to come to the US). 

Nor is he TJ Yates facing a Todd Bowles defense.
Nor is he Matt Moore facing a Todd Bowles defense.
Nor is he a rookie QB, in his first NFL game, coming in cold off the bench mid-game, on a team that hadn’t won a game in years, under a HC about to be fired midseason, facing a Todd Bowles defense.
This.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

On 12/4/2018 at 10:53 AM, Rangers9 said:

When Mark got the job one of his competitors was actually Kellen Clemens who lost his backup job with the Chargers to Geno. Of course there is Kap but no way a team in DC would sign him. 

There.  Who sez the Jets can't pick NFL QBs?  The league is lousy with Jets' Qbs.  Nobody any team wants to start of course, but NFL QBs nonetheless.

Josh Johnson just signed with the Redskins as Mark's backup. He has some experience with Gruden. Actually he has experience with just about every team in the NFL, he's bounced around a lot he even spent about a week with the Jets in late Aug of 2015. I think he hasn't thrown an NFL pass in 7 years. Also he was the first overall pick in the Alliance last week, he was selected by the San Diego Fleet coached by Mike Martz. 

Archived