I gotta say it New England fans are the worst

SoFlaJets

When the Yankees were kicking the Sox' asses every year Some of us Yankee fans actually said to our northern neighbors that if it wasn't gonna be the Yanks I hope for the fans' sake that the Red Sox finally get their trophy.I worked at a place called Bostons on The Beach in Delray Beach for years and never rubbed it in like the Patriots contingent that infects any and every Jets message board site you want to post on do every single day.

The excuse that-there's not enough of differing veiwpoints ON a Pats board speaks to the quality of the fans IMO.In other words maybe if you put as much energy and thought into YOUR team as you do negativity into our teams boards maybe you could help build up a better Patriots site-with differing ideas and scenarios.Karma IS a MFer and when you are sitting there scratching your heads wondering what happened to your teams?Harken back to these last few years and how you guys dished it out.

When the Yankees were kicking the Sox' asses every year Some of us Yankee fans actually said to our northern neighbors that if it wasn't gonna be the Yanks I hope for the fans' sake that the Red Sox finally get their trophy.I worked at a place called Bostons on The Beach in Delray Beach for years and never rubbed it in like the Patriots contingent that infects any and every Jets message board site you want to post on do every single day.

The excuse that-there's not enough of differing veiwpoints ON a Pats board speaks to the quality of the fans IMO.In other words maybe if you put as much energy and thought into YOUR team as you do negativity into our teams boards maybe you could help build up a better Patriots site-with differing ideas and scenarios.Karma IS a MFer and when you are sitting there scratching your heads wondering what happened to your teams?Harken back to these last few years and how you guys dished it out.

Are you kidding me?

When the Jets won the AFC East with a 3 way tie 9-7 record, Jet fans were walking around like they were a dynasty.

Are you kidding me?

When the Jets won the AFC East with a 3 way tie 9-7 record, Jet fans were walking around like they were a dynasty.

were they on Patriots sites every day?You don't know the answer to that because YOU were at the Landing Strip or Gang Green or the Addicts boards weren't you?

Me neither..I did meet a couple that said;I

would rather see a Sox Fan be roadkill then

that poor Skunk!! :lol:

I don't know but maybe when you leave NY you think differently-you tend to get regional-I found myself throwing in with Bills and Pats fans whenever it came to either one of those teams against the Dolphins.Unless of course playoff implications for the Jets were in effect.

not this yankee fan. i never wanted that team or city to ever win another WS. but it will make punching them in the mouth more fun this year!! i've badly want the red sox to make it far enough to get waxed by my bombers in the post season!! :twisted: but with their pitching, they my get bounced in round one. :wink:

Well I've been thinking and not being human is probably equally as bad as living in nebraska. :P

I'm insulted that you said I live in Nebraska. There's absolutely nothing in Nebraska except for their football team. I live in Kansas..."As big as you think." That's our new state motto....seriously. :lol:

I'm insulted that you said I live in Nebraska. There's absolutely nothing in Nebraska except for their football team. I live in Kansas..."As big as you think." That's our new state motto....seriously. :lol:

Insulted? Aren't you a Nebraska fan? Both are pretty states though.

BTW, getting back to the original subject. I did root for the Cubs and Sox and I'am a Yankee fan. So it does happen.

Insulted? Aren't you a Nebraska fan? Both are pretty states though.

BTW, getting back to the original subject. I did root for the Cubs and Sox and I'am a Yankee fan. So it does happen.

Yeah, I'm a Nebraska fan, doesn't mean I'd live in the state though. :lol:

Archived