2019 Senior Bowl News and Invites.

sec101row23

Chuma did have some issues....immaturity for one, but compared to what other universities let slide from their highly ranked players, the team rules incident was minor. To put that in perspective another young player(s), two of them, who we really needed - were kicked out of school for “breaking team rules” by having a girl in his room on game night, the other for engaging in a drunken shouting match with a female athlete, which did not involve any physical contact.  

One is now at the U, the other NC.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Paradis said:

QB play as been atrocious

Good news is we don't need one.  Bad news is that it would have been nice to see someone shine this week and make that #3 more valuable.  I thought Lock looked ok.  One great throw would have been a TD, but dropped by Mclaurin.  Grier was awful.  

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

Good news is we don't need one.  Bad news is that it would have been nice to see someone shine this week and make that #3 more valuable.  I thought Lock looked ok.  One great throw would have been a TD, but dropped by Mclaurin.  Grier was awful.  

McPennSt was unwatchable

Allbright emphatically stated that Lock is a lock to go top 10. So much so that he bet on twitter, publicly.. he's gonna lose that bet IMO

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

McPennSt was unwatchable

Allbright emphatically stated that Lock is a lock to go top 10. So much so that he bet on twitter, publicly.. he's gonna lose that bet IMO

McSorley is dreadful, don’t know why they wasted reps on him today after being so abysmal during the week.  

I wouldn’t be surprised if a team fell in love with Locks arm and thinks they can fix his other issues.  Top 10 is a stretch though.  

4 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

My god, the QB play is atrocious.  Gardner Mustache is like 1 for 9.   Makes it hard to evaluate everyone else on the field.  

Best you can do is watch how a WR got open only for the QB to miss him by 5 yards.  Reminds me of watching Hack a couple of preseasons ago.  Accuracy in general is awful. 

I thought Lock was ok, but the rest of these guys have been dreadful: Jones, McSorley, MInshew, Grier.  Not helping themselves at all today.

34 minutes ago, Paradis said:

McPennSt was unwatchable

Word is Denver loves Lock.  Obviously it's very early, but he fits the mold of what Elway salivates over in QB prospects.  Also, he attended a ton of Mizzou games in person this year.

14 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Word is Denver loves Lock.  Obviously it's very early, but he fits the mold of what Elway salivates over in QB prospects.  Also, he attended a ton of Mizzou games in person this year.

Some speculated that was the landing spot.... i can't buy it this early in the game. Too much can happen and after the Lynch debacle (RIP) I'd be floored that they took another QB with accuracy and consistency concerns... at #10

Also, if i lose that bet to Allbright, i have to buy a Lock jersey... fck, better not.

Love Edoga out of USC....just wish he was a bit longer and heavier. He is dominating out there today and one play he was blocking his man about 30 yards down the field. Also plays with a nastiness that I love.

Posted this on the main board as I forgo the there was a draft board.

If the Jets do indeed switch to more 4-3, Anthony Nelson could be a very good sleeper pick in the mid rounds as a pass rusher.

Hes not an elite athlete, but is very long and a good technician.  He was a very good college player for Iowa and I think people will overlook how good his tape is and focus too much on his average athleticism.  

51 minutes ago, RobR said:

Love Edoga out of USC....just wish he was a bit longer and heavier. He is dominating out there today and one play he was blocking his man about 30 yards down the field. Also plays with a nastiness that I love.

Saw this earlier today from Matt Miller -- sounds like interviews could be huge for him.

3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

i could see this, it makes sense on a lot of levels... I havent started talking to my guys on draft prep stuff yet, and i've only watched a few guys film yet, i usually wait until Mid feb when I can talk to some college guys and get some actual game film from them.

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Saw this earlier today from Matt Miller -- sounds like interviews could be huge for him.

Ouch. Maybe that helps him fall down the draft and we pull the trigger in round 3. I think he'll get pushed into guard only because of his lack of size but he looks like an ideal fit for a zone blocking team in the mid rounds. If you could add 2" to his height and arms I'd call him a sure fire first rounder. 

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Just to add I don't understand the whole Ereck Flowers comparison. Flowers had sh*tty feet and only got drafted because of his size.....I hated him coming out as I'm sure Paradis remembers.

4 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Interesting thought that has NOTHING to do with this game per se, but his name keeps scrolling by as a top-10 FA..

LB, CJ Mosley (26), 4x probowler could be our SAM. 

I don’t think ravens let mosley walk but he’s a top 3 MLB in the league 

1 hour ago, cant wait said:

didn’t catch the whole thing but khalen saunders the DT from west illinois looked real good and WRs isabella and mclarin made some plays

The receiver from OSU had a couple of bad drops. 

24 minutes ago, RobR said:

The receiver from OSU had a couple of bad drops. 

I did see the dropped TD, but the ball looked a little behind him so I didn’t find it that bad. he looked fast and was getting open quite a bit so it will be interesting to see how he does at the combine

Archived