Bowles and McCagnan have been at odds for years.

Joe W. Namath

Look in the mirror pussy. That's you. A little scared manchild acting all tough on a Jets message board.  I'm not going to say anything more, because I don't want to break the rules and get banned. Have a good one, Mac lapdog. Attaboy!

Get lost, chump. Anytime anywhere.
Maybe learn to not run your mouth at strangers because this stranger is willing to meet up and shut it for you

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Look in the mirror pussy. That's you. A little scared manchild acting all tough on a Jets message board.  I'm not going to say anything more, because I don't want to break the rules and get banned. Have a good one, Mac lapdog. Attaboy!

Seriously.  Grow up

I am heading out to do some Christmas shopping. There were like 7 reported posts in this thread. I am going to make this very simple:

1. This thread is now locked

2. This is one of the only actual topics we have to discuss today. I would appreciate it if someone could start another thread on this so the 99% of the people who can follow the rules here can continue with an adult conversation.

3. Mods if you can check the mod forum, let's have a quick discussion about who should be banned for this.

4. I am okay with banning multiple people. The rules are simple and what I see in this thread is embarrassing.

Archived