Holiday Decorating

Jet_Engine1

29 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I’ve been down in SC for 8 years now. There’s just something weird about palm trees, and wearing shorts and tees at Christmas time. I have to come back to Long Island to get in the spirit of things. EDIT the house looks great!!!

Yeah, we waited until last night to go find a tree. My wife and I both prefer the cold and we waited for a cold snap to get our tree. 88* 3 days ago doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit...lol.

Thanks,  bro!

7 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yeah, we waited until last night to go find a tree. My wife and I both prefer the cold and we waited for a cold snap to get our tree. 88* 3 days ago doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit...lol.

Thanks,  bro!

I've got PLENTY of fresh snow and cold I can gladly send down to yall.

12 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Just a couple of baubles and a nice string of lights

Our new neighbor is doing the Dyker Heights Lights thing. I love it. 

That was me the last few years. Decided to go understated this year. Too many broken took tiles on the roof....Ho ho ho.

When the kids were small went the extra effort icicle lights on the gutters, lighted reindeer you name it. 

Now its a large wreath on the house with lights in the bushes keeping everything ez to clean up because in my house the motto is ......

THE MORE YOU PUT UP THE MORE YOU HAVE TO TAKE DOWN. 

Wife calls me a semi-grinch. 

2009-2010 this guy was on my lawn with a custom made Santa hat. 

Image result for ny jets inflatables

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

When the kids were small went the extra effort icicle lights on the gutters, lighted reindeer you name it. 

Now its a large wreath on the house with lights in the bushes keeping everything ez to clean up because in my house the motto is ......

THE MORE YOU PUT UP THE MORE YOU HAVE TO TAKE DOWN. 

Wife calls me a semi-grinch. 

2009-2010 this guy was on my lawn with a custom made Santa hat. 

Image result for ny jets inflatables

With that on your lawn, you won't get Santa but you might get Satan.

Archived