Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jet_Engine1

Holiday Decorating

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I’ve been down in SC for 8 years now. There’s just something weird about palm trees, and wearing shorts and tees at Christmas time. I have to come back to Long Island to get in the spirit of things. EDIT the house looks great!!!

Yeah, we waited until last night to go find a tree. My wife and I both prefer the cold and we waited for a cold snap to get our tree. 88* 3 days ago doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit...lol.

 

Thanks,  bro!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yeah, we waited until last night to go find a tree. My wife and I both prefer the cold and we waited for a cold snap to get our tree. 88* 3 days ago doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit...lol.

 

Thanks,  bro!

I've got PLENTY of fresh snow and cold I can gladly send down to yall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Just a couple of baubles and a nice string of lights

Our new neighbor is doing the Dyker Heights Lights thing. I love it. 

That was me the last few years. Decided to go understated this year. Too many broken took tiles on the roof....Ho ho ho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the kids were small went the extra effort icicle lights on the gutters, lighted reindeer you name it. 

Now its a large wreath on the house with lights in the bushes keeping everything ez to clean up because in my house the motto is ......

THE MORE YOU PUT UP THE MORE YOU HAVE TO TAKE DOWN. 

Wife calls me a semi-grinch. 

2009-2010 this guy was on my lawn with a custom made Santa hat. 

Image result for ny jets inflatables

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

When the kids were small went the extra effort icicle lights on the gutters, lighted reindeer you name it. 

Now its a large wreath on the house with lights in the bushes keeping everything ez to clean up because in my house the motto is ......

THE MORE YOU PUT UP THE MORE YOU HAVE TO TAKE DOWN. 

Wife calls me a semi-grinch. 

2009-2010 this guy was on my lawn with a custom made Santa hat. 

Image result for ny jets inflatables

With that on your lawn, you won't get Santa but you might get Satan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, peebag said:

With that on your lawn, you won't get Santa but you might get Satan.

Its put away but I did have it  my wife customized a huge Santa hat. Good times miss them days NY Jets football in December. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social
×