Lee Suspended

KRL

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maccagnan: we refuse to draft bad character players. Forget about the ultra talent Joe Mixon.

Ian Rappaport: Dylan Donahue just nearly collided in the Lincoln tunnel with a bus because he was drunk out of his mind.

Ian Rappaport: Chris Herndon was just arrested on a DUI

Ian Rappaport: Darron Lee just violated with PED’s

Ian Rappaport: Darron Lee nearly socked a women in the eye today.

Ian Rappaport: Rashard Robinson is a pot head.

Ian Rappaport: Crowell drew a picture of a cop being killed.

Ian Rappaport: Robby Anderson attempted to nut in an officers eye.

Ian Rappaport: Maccagnan’s job will be safe.

16 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Weed?

Give me a friggin break.

Once they figured out they can TAX it, it will be legal in ALL states. NY is real close to legalizing it for all. NYS would tax the air we breath if they thought they could get away with it.

56 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Imagine running a 4.4/40, taking sh*tloads of steroids, and still being terrible. Now imagine drafting someone like this in the first round of the NFL draft. 

Could have been worse. About 75% of the board wanted Paxton Lynch with that pick.

But yeah...Lee, you're an idiot.

3 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Is that where the Jets will keep Lee for the next 4 weeks?? :-P 

Put the lid on and he won't be able to get out.

Imagine him jumping into the Salvation Army Barrel? 

He’d look like those toys in the famous twilight zone episode trying to get out of their container after they come alive.

Another aspect of this news is the fact that it was a four-game suspension.

If Lee is indeed being punished for marijuana use--and that seems to be the most common infraction under the league's substance abuse policy (PEDs are covered under a separate policy)--then that means this wasn't his first offense. It would mean he has tested positive multiple times and reached "Stage Two" of the program. Once you test positive in Stage Two, you are suspended four to six games.

Again, this is all speculation, but if this is what happened, it means that if he tests positive again, he could face a 10-game suspension.

Although, with 11 states having legalized marijuana, with more coming, the NFL has been talking about reforming its marijuana disciplinary policy.

19 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Once they figured out they can TAX it, it will be legal in ALL states. NY is real close to legalizing it for all. NYS would tax the air we breath if they thought they could get away with it.

NYS legalizing has little bearing on whether the NFL will remove it from the banned substances list.

7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

LOL what a dumpster fire this whole franchise is. At every level. Fanbase, media coverage, ownership, decision making. Every level is garbage.

They get what they deserve

Fanbase? Do u know how many Jet fans were in Nashville? I was there, and I was thinking, wow, Jet fans are resilient as hell, 3-8 and loads of them still showing up to represent. Please don’t blame the fans! Com on Man!

Just now, Jetster said:

Fanbase? Do u know how many Jet fans were in Nashville? I was there, and I was thinking, wow, Jet fans are resilient as hell, 3-8 and loads of them still showing up to represent. Please don’t blame the fans! Com on Man!

Not all of them. Some of them unwelcoming to me here. They dont allow any positivity in crappy years. Because at the end of the day, it's a game. A meaningless game. Yet people dont want to take enjoyment and would rather take misery from a meaningless game. This might get me banned but I will say it. I think the way this forum treats fans of positivity is abhorrent.

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

Darron Lee's four-game suspension for substance abuse could jeopardize his future with the Jets. He has one year left on his rookie deal. The Jets must decide by early May whether to exercise a fifth-year option for 2020. The worst part for Lee: His $1.8M salary in 2019 no longer is fully guaranteed. The suspension triggers default language in the contract. This means the Jets can easily cut him. Lee, the 20th pick in 2016, improved this season, but hasn't lived up to expectations.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Not all of them. Some of them unwelcoming to me here. They dont allow any positivity in crappy years. Because at the end of the day, it's a game. A meaningless game. Yet people dont want to take enjoyment and would rather take misery from a meaningless game. This might get me banned but I will say it. I think the way this forum treats fans of positivity is abhorrent.

Who gives a sh-t what the ilk says..  I've made it a mini mission to expose their hypocrisy.

At the end of the day I'm not going to lose any sleep because Fantasy Island called me a dope or Jeremy254717 or whatever drops a 754th buttfumble on me.  Who gives a f.

Man up, porkchop.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Well to be fair, I’m sure your rose color glass posts from earlier in the season are probably laughable if reposted at this juncture of this season of misery & losing with another Head Coach biting the dust.

People killed me for the Cigar Store Indian name, but I wanted him fired after the Bills debocle in 2015 & dumbfounded when we extended him so I’m feeling a bit giddy knowing he’s a dead man walking. Sometimes you just have to be a realist even if it’s negative. 

Just now, Pac said:

Who gives a sh-t what the ilk says..  I've made it a mini mission to expose their hypocrisy.

At the end of the day I'm not going to lose any sleep because Fantasy Island called me a dope or Jeremy254717 or whatever drops a 754th buttfumble on me.  Who gives a f.

Man up, porkchop.

I dont lose sleep over it. But I find it hard to enjoy football because of it. It's bad enough with a franchise that seemingly goes nowhere. But its even worse with some people who can't be happy for little things

I go back to the Saints of the 70s and 80s. Their teams stunk, but they were embraced by the city. Same with the Browns.

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

PHUcK the miserable turds who are jerks to the "Butter Stoches" of JN such as yourself. 

You be you and Ignore those old a$$holes who will most likely die off within 5 years and will take their misery with them. Ignore their negativity and keep crapping out the gumdrops and rainbows out your blow-hole to keep this place sunny and sane like the state of FLA.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Man up, porkchop.

The FONZ GETS it. 

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Well to be fair, I’m sure your rose color glass posts from earlier in the season are probably laughable if reposted at this juncture of this season of misery & losing with another Head Coach biting the dust.

People killed me for the Cigar Store Indian name, but I wanted him fired after the Bills debocle in 2015 & dumbfounded when we extended him so I’m feeling a bit giddy knowing he’s a dead man walking. Sometimes you just have to be a realist even if it’s negative. 

I am a realist. I didnt expect them to do well this year. But I wish more people would just write it off. If they dont think the Jets will ever do well then dont have any expectations

10 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Your a troll mate, anyone who's taken any notice this season can see it's a full on train wreck.

Any other observation is either rank stupidly, or being a troll to provoke the loyal fans of this Franchise. Then your shocked when you get negative reactions. Your threads are as good as the new Doctor.

Archived