Lee Suspended

KRL

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Did I just read correctly that they have to decide on Lee’s fifth year option at the end of the season? And, if so, how can they decline Lee’s option, potentially let Leonard Williams walk (or—worse—pay him $15 mil) and still justify keeping Maccagnan while Bowles gets the axe?

You can't use common sense when factoring what leads to this team's decisions.  If you do , you will go mad.

raw

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

I don't understand this. How could this happen under Bowles? He's such a no nonsense HC behind the scenes.

i'm sure you know.  bowles has turned to be a player's coach.  following on circus rex he was probably the wrong personality type to get the team on track.  i think most people thought he would be effective disciplining players because he was from the parcell's tree.  i guess not.

this is getting more than a little ridiculous.  this team has very little discipline and bowles is leaving the next coach with quite a few slackers.  and this is more troubling because lee was expected to be one of the team leaders.  well he's going to be leading the slackers right out the door.

On 12/7/2018 at 3:59 PM, T0mShane said:

Imagine running a 4.4/40, taking sh*tloads of steroids, and still being terrible. Now imagine drafting someone like this in the first round of the NFL draft. 

Not PEDs.

Interestingly, Lee gets four games for weed and Jameis Winston got three games for groping an Uber driver.

On 12/7/2018 at 4:54 PM, Thai Jet said:

Once they figured out they can TAX it, it will be legal in ALL states. NY is real close to legalizing it for all. NYS would tax the air we breath if they thought they could get away with it.

True. But at this point it’s still illegal and why would you jeopardize millions to get high during the season and think you’re going to get away with it. Either he’s an imbecile or he has a problem with it and either scenario doesn’t spell out well. Lee has underperformed and it would be pennywise pound foolish to extend his contract regardless of this incident. This just gives Mac a good excuse to jettison him. We need to look at the true perception of this - it’s a cloud with a silver lining. 

On December 8, 2018 at 6:48 AM, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Without reading a single comment before posting, how many times was it mentioned that this is the final nail is Macc's coffee?I say no fewer than 17 times. Let me read the comments and see if I'm correct.

Fixed

59 minutes ago, BigO said:

True. But at this point it’s still illegal and why would you jeopardize millions to get high during the season and think you’re going to get away with it. Either he’s an imbecile or he has a problem with it and either scenario doesn’t spell out well. Lee has underperformed and it would be pennywise pound foolish to extend his contract regardless of this incident. This just gives Mac a good excuse to jettison him. We need to look at the true perception of this - it’s a cloud with a silver lining. 

I think that's the answer...they think they can get away with it. Stupid .

So stupid.

You have a high end corporate job, that pays you millions a year, that you can only perform until your early 30s at best.   You know you will be drug tested, and your employer forbids you to do drugs.   It doesn't matter the legality of such drugs, your employment depends on you not doing them.   You know this.  You fail repeated tests for taking drugs.   You get suspended.   You are a freaking moron.

2 hours ago, chirorob said:

So stupid.

You have a high end corporate job, that pays you millions a year, that you can only perform until your early 30s at best.   You know you will be drug tested, and your employer forbids you to do drugs.   It doesn't matter the legality of such drugs, your employment depends on you not doing them.   You know this.  You fail repeated tests for taking drugs.   You get suspended.   You are a freaking moron.

It’s even more stupid when they tell you the date ranges that you will be tested.  Unless you have failed a prior test, the league only conducts tests for 90 days. From late April to usually the end of July.  You fail that one then you are subject to random testing whenever the league wants to.  

2 hours ago, chirorob said:

So stupid.

These guys give morons a bad name.

Archived