Today we lay a fellow Jets fan to rest

TheNuuFaaolaExperience

A very dear friend of mine passed away from his short battle with cancer. He was diagnosed in late October and passed away this past Sunday. The last communication I had with him was a text during the Bills game. He said "So sad I am stuck watching this."  

Sundays, or any day for that matter will never be the same. David was only 50 when he passed on, and the Titans game couldn't have summed up the tragedy of my dear friend's life any better. It was odd to me that the Jets played a 4 o'clock game. Soon after the Jets imploded, I got the word that he took his final breath. I know David, I can't take this F'N team either. 

Knowing my friend David, his response to this post would be "F'N JERK OFF!" If you got him good, that is what he would say to you with a little laugh. 

2 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

A very dear friend of mine passed away from his short battle with cancer. He was diagnosed in late October and passed away this past Sunday. The last communication I had with him was a text during the Bills game. He said "So sad I am stuck watching this."  

Sundays, or any day for that matter will never be the same. David was only 50 when he passed on, and the Titans game couldn't have summed up the tragedy of my dear friend's life any better. It was odd to me that the Jets played a 4 o'clock game. Soon after the Jets imploded, I got the word that he took his final breath. I know David, I can't take this F'N team either. 

Knowing my friend David, his response to this post would be "F'N JERK OFF!" If you got him good, that is what he would say to you with a little laugh. 

Sorry for the loss of your friend. 50 is way too early and as a Cancer survivor ....f_ _ _ Cancer.

6 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Im really sorry for your loss. 

6 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

So sorry for your loss. May David rest in peace.

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

I know we're not supposed to curse.  But "Eff" cancer.

My uncle was diagnosed with liver cancer in July.  Died in November.  60.

His last words to me... two days before he died...

"I want you to live."

Same age as my mother 60. My 62 year old sister has been diagnosed with lung cancer & they have found lesions on her brain. She's on an experimental drug right now. Think about these things when you see people fighting in the stands over a stupid football game. 

Archived