Jets Bills game tomorrow in Buffalo

BornJetsFan1983

I'm in town from CA and looking forward to the game. I heard the Bills fans are crazy with jumping into tables completely drunk. So hopefully I'll have some good pics. The hotdogs, sahlens are amazing and I always buy them when upstate, anyway GO JETS!!

Sidenote bills fans have been hilarious hating on Kelvin Benjamin and generally hating third team. It's makes me feel good someone thinks thier team is worse.

Also I'm bringing my fiance she has already been too a few mets games (against Giants this year) and now gets to see the Jets live. I almost feel bad condemning her to jetnation for the rest of her life, the struggle and disappointment she has yet to endure. She has no idea right now, she just asks why we call such bad plays and don't call timeouts when we're are supposed to. She also thinks Todd bowls looks like he has to poop all the time. Anyway yeah go Jets!

19 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I'm in town from CA and looking forward to the game. I heard the Bills fans are crazy with jumping into tables completely drunk. So hopefully I'll have some good pics. The hotdogs, sahlens are amazing and I always buy them when upstate, anyway GO JETS!!

Sidenote bills fans have been hilarious hating on Kelvin Benjamin and generally hating third team. It's makes me feel good someone thinks thier team is worse.

Also I'm bringing my fiance she has already been too a few mets games (against Giants this year) and now gets to see the Jets live. I almost feel bad condemning her to jetnation for the rest of her life, the struggle and disappointment she has yet to endure. She has no idea right now, she just asks why we call such bad plays and don't call timeouts when we're are supposed to. She also thinks Todd bowls looks like he has to poop all the time. Anyway yeah go Jets!

I am confused.  You are taking your fiance, who I assume is also from California, to Buffalo.  In December.  To see a 3-9 Jets team take on a 4-8 Bills team.  And this is a woman you love.  And somehow you think this is a good idea.

Hope you enjoy the weekend, and maybe Sam will give us reason to feel good about our team for a change.

50 minutes ago, Lith said:

I am confused.  You are taking your fiance, who I assume is also from California, to Buffalo.  In December.  To see a 3-9 Jets team take on a 4-8 Bills team.  And this is a woman you love.  And somehow you think this is a good idea.

Hope you enjoy the weekend, and maybe Sam will give us reason to feel good about our team for a change.

29 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Def an odd choice for a road game, but good for you, I think 

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

This partnership probably doomed....  :)

End thread 

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Could you not just have purchased cheap meth in bulk in Ventura County? 

I made my wife a Jets fan and ruined her life. But, she didn't have to latch onto them due to me. She came from Stroudsburg,  PA and her family are Eagles fans. At least they have something to rejoice.

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Haha. It's the only way to know if she's the one. Only a crazy women can marry a Jets fans. 

Stop in Vegas on the way home and get hitched quick. Any woman who will go with her BF to a Bills vs Jets game in Buffalo in December is a keeper in my book. Now if she has red hair and wide birthing hips, well you just struck gold my friend :).

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

You should try a garbage plate while you're up there. They're famous in Rochester which is not too far away. But I'm sure there's a restaurant or two that tries to mimic Nick Tahou's Garbage plate in Buffalo. 

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

You will have the option to leave early.  The Bills are going to humiliate the Jets... and/or the Jets will humiliate themselves again.  However you look at it.

Bills 33- Jets 13

3 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Dude if I were you I'd get that marriage license before you take her to a Jets Game and she see's what she is signing up for. She might come to her senses.

3 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Don’t wear any Jets gear. No hats or Jerseys or Jet coats or Jet gloves. Nothing. If u do u will be pummeled. You won’t enjoy yourself wondering when the next beer is gonna hit u in the head or ice ball. Don’t do it! 

Archived