OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know there’s part of me that would believe this if it wasn’t for Goff
Goff looked way worse.
just have to get rid of Bowles
and the josh Allen hate is just weird, a lot of weird themes on here, Tom’s Jamal Adams thing, whofans’ it’s the fans fault, but I find the Allen hate the strangest.  It’s clear he looks way better than Darnold AT THIS POINT. 

Jeff Fisher has ruined many a player.
But who would you bring in to fix him?

I love our clulesss fans ready to say Darnold sucks after the limited time he has played. Our crap line and poor coaching.  I’d almost swear they are just angry giant fans 

Same fans who have no issues sh*tting on Josh Allen with the exact same issues

But I hear you

i have been watching football for more then 35 years and i have never seen a coach worse then Bowles.

Allen has run for 250 the last two games , first time it was a done by a QB in 70 years...

HOW CAN YOU NOT PUT A SPY ON HIM?????????

@#$%R#^%$#^%$^%$^#%$^4

**** you Bowles 

4 minutes ago, Grandy said:

What the **** call the ******* timeout

It's honestly amazing.  Like seriously.  Does nobody give him feedback?  Has nobody honestly ever told him the benefits?  Or he has heard it and is he really just that much of a moron?  It's legit mind blowing.  

4 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

I love our clulesss fans ready to say Darnold sucks after the limited time he has played. Our crap line and poor coaching.  I’d almost swear they are just angry giant fans 

Whats even funnier are the one who think Allen looks like a good QB because he can run a lot. 

5 minutes ago, DLJ said:

No.

You homers are annoying. Scroll by my comment if it bothers you. Costs you nothing

It's hard to ignore such an uneducated ignorant take by you. And it's costing us brain cells and making us all dumber by reading your hot take.

3 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

You know there’s part of me that would believe this if it wasn’t for Goff

Goff looked way worse.

just have to get rid of Bowles

and the josh Allen hate is just weird, a lot of weird themes on here, Tom’s Jamal Adams thing, whofans’ it’s the fans fault, but I find the Allen hate the strangest.  It’s clear he looks way better than Darnold AT THIS POINT. 

Ya as a running back sure 

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You really don’t want to bring up Mayfield do you? It doesn’t go over well here... ?

Mayfield look legit, Allen pure passer garbage.  Only time he is not throwing to his check down receiver when he see at least 10 feet separation and more time than not overthrow his receivers.

5 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Are you upset?

He could have badly injured him.  I know, tough guy sport, blah blah blah but that was totally unnecessary and it would be really uncool if it resulted in something really bad.  He hit him right in the spine below the back of his head.

5 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

Darnold isn't a bust and is worth having but his decision making does deserve some criticism. Some of it is coaching but the rest is on him. 

2 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Mayfield look legit, Allen pure passer garbage.  Only time he is not throwing to his check down receiver when he see at least 10 feet separation and more time than not overthrow his receivers.

Mayfield was NOT there when we drafted remember ? Let it go.

Archived