OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

Darnold isn't a bust and is worth having but his decision making does deserve some criticism. Some of it is coaching but the rest is on him. 

Even with that, he’s a rookie and it’s expected for him to make poor decisions. He’s by far the best qb we’ve had since Pennington. No question. He’s in his first year with a dysfunctional coaching staff and negative overall situation.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, STLuLu said:

Darnold isn't a bust and is worth having but his decision making does deserve some criticism. Some of it is coaching but the rest is on him. 

He's a 21 year old rookie playing in his playing in his 10th NFL game on a crappy team with an even crappier coach. He's going to be a good one. 

Just now, MS jets Fan said:

I hate to say it but Quincy not being able to stay healthy though his career is not a thing for us.  He is a great receiver when healthy just never stays healthy

As they say you're no good for a team if you're not on the field. I share your concerns.

Just now, choon328 said:

It's ok, i know you don't watch football. 

so when Allen throw an awful pass he sucks but when Dranold throw an awful(which he did in this game) he is ok?

i call it like it is, Darnold make just as much as mistakes and bad passes as Allen , it has nothing to do with who will be a better QB , but this is how it is right now 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

He could have badly injured him.  I know, tough guy sport, blah blah blah but that was totally unnecessary and it would be really uncool if it resulted in something really bad.  He hit him right in the spine below the back of his head.

Lots of ifs so.....

whatever.

so when Allen throw an awful pass he sucks but when Dranold throw an awful(which he did in this game) he is ok?

i call it like it is, Darnold make just as much as mistakes and bad passes as Allen , it has nothing to do with who will be a better QB , but this is how it is right now 

What are you talking about? Allen’s whole game is predicated on his ability to run. He has a pick an 42 rating!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived