OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nice game from Sam outside of 1 bad decision.  Great to see him get that game winning drive.  Very encouraging.  Especially after watching him walk to the locker room in the 1st quarter. 

It’s like he woke up and that INT slapped some sharpness into him 

3 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Still holding your view on who is the better better QB?  One can throw and the other can run.  Take the one that can throw. ?

Great second half by Sam. Really good to see. Allen is a talent though. Hard to imagine a kid with that strong an arm won’t get better. You’re right though, it’s going to take time.

5 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I'm torn. I loved the way Sam came through in the clutch but I still want that top 3 pick which we could have just screwed up. 

Losing draft position doesn't bother me, the remote chance this win could contribute to Bowles being retained does.

5 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Screw draft position like two three spots will make any difference 

Great gamie winning drive for Darnald and the big picture moving forward. Dropping 2-3 draft possitions is a big desl (potentially) if we have a opportunity to trade down with a team who needs a qb. 

I like our guy...but being objective Alllen has quite a future too.   

A rare happy football afternoon

entertaining Jets win.....coupled with as mind-blowing a loss for NE as I've seen in a while.

We need a new coach...but Jets played inspired football today under Bowles.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I know #73 better get fined for that chop block on my ankle. That’s not real football, that some real dirty play.</p>&mdash; Jordan Jenkins (@jordanOLB) <a href="https://twitter.com/jordanOLB/status/1071877911567876097?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 9, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 minute ago, Greg555 said:

entertaining Jets win.....coupled with as mind-blowing a loss for NE as I've seen in a while.

Both are good prospects and good kids. Lots to like with both of them.

1 minute ago, Copernicus said:

Great gamie winning drive for Darnald and the big picture moving forward. Dropping 2-3 draft possitions is a big desl (potentially) if we have a opportunity to trade down with a team who needs a qb. 

I agree. 2-3 spots is a big deal. It was the difference in us getting Darnold last draft. 

2 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

will hafta check that out... NE losing

This is probably just putting us in the jonah Williams range instead of the Bosa range.

I can live with that.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Am I the only one who forgot how good it feels to win a game? Screw the 3rd pick. Darnold showed b*lls today. That’s why the guys who wanted him to sit the last 4 games were crazy.

Winning this game with the rookie QB in the fashion they did was nice.  Had McCown done this I would feel so differently.  

Archived