Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
joewilly12

N.J Sam Darnold meet and greet Tuesday December 11,2018

Recommended Posts

SamDarnold_WebBlock-1.jpg
Sam Darnold Meet & Greet

 

Venue: Event Center

Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 

Door Time: 6:30PM

Start Time: 7:00PM

Event Type Meet and Greet



Samuel Richard Darnold (born June 5, 1997) is an American football quarterback for the New York Jets of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at USC. He was drafted third overall by the Jets in the 2018 NFL Draft.
Darnold was a two-sport athlete at San Clemente High School, playing football and basketball. Considered a four-star recruit by Rivals.com, he was recruited to USC and joined the football team. After redshirting his freshman year, he served as the second-string quarterback in 2016 before being named the starter after three games. As a redshirt freshman starter, he set multiple USC freshman records, led the Trojans to nine consecutive wins that culminated with a victory at the 2017 Rose Bowl. Darnold announced he would forego his final two years of eligibility and declare for the 2018 NFL Draft at the conclusion of his redshirt sophomore season.

 

Meet & Greet Package: $150

Ticket includes:
– One (1) Professional Photo taken with Sam Darnold
– One (1) iPlay America branded 8×10 photo signed (in-person) by Sam Darnold – NO personalizations or personal items to be signed!
– $10 iPlay America Game Card
** Up to two (2) parents/guests are permitted to accompany the Meet & Greet ticket holder. They are NOT permitted to meet Sam Darnold, or receive any photos, autographs or collateral.

@Maxman I am not affiliated with Sam Darnold or I Play America just posting this for fans to see if they want to participate. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will NEVER understand this stuff.  NEVER.  I am going to pay $150.00 to walk up to Sam Darnold, a 20 something year old child, who is just like you and I and have my picture taken with him and get an autographed?  In line with a bunch of other weirdos?  NO THANK YOU.  If you happen to meet a "famous" person out in public, ya say hello and keep moving...to go and PAY money to see this kid and wait in line with a bunch of eBay entrepreneurs is just strange...I will NEVER ever understand this.  EVER.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never been one of those guys and I will never, ever, ever be one of those guys...I get it's a thrill for kids but, when I have kids, I hope the folks they look up to are not playing sports for a living.  False sense of hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

I will NEVER understand this stuff.  NEVER.  I am going to pay $150.00 to walk up to Sam Darnold, a 20 something year old child, who is just like you and I and have my picture taken with him and get an autographed?  In line with a bunch of other weirdos?  NO THANK YOU.  If you happen to meet a "famous" person out in public, ya say hello and keep moving...to go and PAY money to see this kid and wait in line with a bunch of eBay entrepreneurs is just strange...I will NEVER ever understand this.  EVER.

Fans of sports teams like to meet the players in this situation you possibly get to meet the next NY Jets franchise QB and when he wins us a few Super Bowls you will have the memory of meeting him, his autograph and a picture of yourself along side him supporting him and the NY Jets. I don't find this weird at all I find it being supportive of your team and your players. He doesn't set the price the company he is contracted with does. 

I posted it for those who might be interested adults or children. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fans of sports teams like to meet the players in this situation you possibly get to meet the next NY Jets franchise QB and when he wins us a few Super Bowls you will have the memory of meeting him, his autograph and a picture of yourself along side him supporting him and the NY Jets. I don't find this weird at all I find it being supportive of your team and your players. He doesn't set the price the company he is contracted with does. 

I posted it for those who might be interested adults or children. 

I think it's downright strange.  Especially for grown men.  WEIRD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

I think it's downright strange.  Especially for grown men.  WEIRD.

I disagree but thats just me. I think again it shows support for player and team. 

Like I say all the time the night we win the Super Bowl there will be fans here complaining about something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I disagree but thats just me. I think again it shows support for player and team. 

Like I say all the time the night we win the Super Bowl there will be fans here complaining about something.

I don't want to come off as personally attacking you...perhaps I am in the minority here but, this is just one of my hang ups.  I really think these sorts of things are strange and I don't think I will ever change how I feel about it--especially when it involves grown adults.

 

It's not personal.  It's just me.  It's weird.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

I don't want to come off as personally attacking you...perhaps I am in the minority here but, this is just one of my hang ups.  I really think these sorts of things are strange and I don't think I will ever change how I feel about it--especially when it involves grown adults.

 

It's not personal.  It's just me.  It's weird.

No harm no foul we all have different opinions its all good I didn't take it personal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

It's all the way in Jersey who is going to go there?

 

Well, the Jets are there to practice all the time, they play 8 regular seasons games per year, and most of them live there.  lol

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jetstream23 said:

 

Well, the Jets are there to practice all the time, they play 8 regular seasons games per year, and most of them live there.  lol

The Jets are a NJ team.  So there's that.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

 

Well, the Jets are there to practice all the time, they play 8 regular seasons games per year, and most of them live there.  lol

Ew, don't remind me. This is a very sensitive topic for us Queens/Long Islanders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For people throwing a fit about "how could someone pay $150 to see Sam Darnold" I hope you don't go to Jets games because this is probably a more cost effective and less taxing on the body way to see him rather than a single ticket to a Jets game. This is coming from someone who had tickets for 15 years, would I give up one ticket for one of those games to get an autograph and picture from our franchise QB in his rookie year. Yup

 

That said I won't be attending said event.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol yeah, this is just down the street from the hospital I work at.  My girlfriend was actually going to get me tickets as an early Christmas present until my finals got pushed up a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Lol yeah, this is just down the street from the hospital I work at.  My girlfriend was actually going to get me tickets as an early Christmas present until my finals got pushed up a week.

skip it. meeting people in these sorts of contrived settings for an "autograph" is strange AF.   Especially when you a grown ass man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

skip it. meeting people in these sorts of contrived settings for an "autograph" is strange AF.   Especially when you a grown ass man...

He’s got finals coming up.  He ain’t a grown ass man yet :-)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ScottDierking: Hi Sam bigfanherethankscanyousignthisminIhelmet?

Darnold: Sure.

SD: Haha cool I met Troy Taylor once at a Pathmark in LBI also can I get a copy of the MRI from your ankle injury I have to own these total clowns on a message board 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing just sold out. The Event Center announced all tickets were purchased by a man they only referred to as nico. His lone request was that in lieu of a meet and greet, could he instead get a candlelight dinner for two with the dashing young QB.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It will be all kids.  What adult would go do that?

I can think of.... oh never mind, it’s too easy. 😀

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Pac said:

Man dragged out of Event Center after grabbing Darnolds testicles and kissing his neck

Dec 12, 2018 NY Post

A man identified only as "Nico" was arrested after accosting New York Jets rookie QB Sam Darnold during a meet and greet session last night in New Jersey.  Witnesses state the man had been gently weeping and caressing a Darnold Bobble Head doll while waiting in line - before lunging at Darnold.

More details to come as the motive for the bizarre assault is discovered.

 

 

these kinds of people.  the one written about AND the one doing the writing.  People are so weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, southtown24th said:

these kinds of people.  the one written about AND the one doing the writing.  People are so weird.

no one knows what you're talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pac said:

Man dragged out of Event Center after grabbing Darnolds testicles and kissing his neck

Dec 12, 2018 NY Post

A man identified only as "Nico" was arrested after accosting New York Jets rookie QB Sam Darnold during a meet and greet session last night in New Jersey.  Witnesses state the man had been gently weeping and caressing a Darnold Bobble Head doll while waiting in line - before lunging at Darnold.

More details to come as the motive for the bizarre assault is discovered.

 

 

LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...