Steph Curry says moon landing is a hoax

Blackout

Just like NDT commented on Irving a year or so back, we live in a free country, so you ought to be able to think and say whatever you want. If Curry wants to think the earth is flat or we faked the moon landing, go right ahead – as long as he continues to play basketball and not become head of any space agencies. My point is if you have certain limitations of understanding of the natural world, stay away from jobs that require that.

• Upvote 1

On 12/12/2018 at 8:30 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

I love when these idiots say "Moon Landing" as a singular.  Did they fake all 6 landings?  Did they fake Apollo 13?  Do they realize that covering up something like this would actually cost more than it would to actually land on the Moon?

Idiots.

It’s a dumb conspiracy theory that’s popular right now because all the other conspiracy theories (JFK, aliens building the pyramids) have been debunked

• Upvote 1

Meh they get attention from this stuff 

If he actually took the time to look into the mercury program and gemini and Apollo and the Luna program he would see its a logical progression of steps 

The physical evidence and 3rd party corroboration is abundant if you care to look 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

On 12/15/2018 at 8:50 PM, Larz said:

Meh they get attention from this stuff 

If he actually took the time to look into the mercury program and gemini and Apollo and the Luna program he would see its a logical progression of steps

Yep.  I read a book about the Mercury program, written by the astronauts, before even the Gemini program really got started.  It was fascinating seeing all of the steps the astronauts, engineers, etc had to go through.  They added so much redundancy into the systems in the early stages to make sure there were backups to the backups.  They also very little idea of what weightlessness would do to a person. 

It's no wonder we beat the Russians; we took our time and got things right every step of the way.  And it certainly helped that we landed our pilots on water, not land. 

• Upvote 1

I love when these idiots say "Moon Landing" as a singular.  Did they fake all 6 landings?  Did they fake Apollo 13?  Do they realize that covering up something like this would actually cost more than it would to actually land on the Moon?

Idiots.

Bshhh, didn’t happen

Idiots.

Huh?

Thats absurd.

I don't believe it was faked but that's crazy talk. The Apollo program cost like 25B dollars in 1969 money, when you could've bought a box off tissue to fap in for a nickle

Huh?

Thats absurd.

I don't believe it was faked but that's crazy talk. The Apollo program cost like 25B dollars in 1969 money, when you could've bought a box off tissue to fap in for a nickle

Thousands of people would have had to be paid off to keep it hush-hush. That part alone would have cost several billion....

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thousands of people would have had to be paid off to keep it hush-hush. That part alone would have cost several billion....

Wouldnt the better angle be that 1000s of people keeping a secret of this magnitude for 50 years is impossible?

fap fap fap

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Obviously its impossible.  I'm just pointing out the rather obvious flaws in what has become a pretty popular myth. 

The flaw you pointed out isn't obvious or a flaw at all. Getting to the moon was ridiculously more complicated and expensive than covering it up wouldve been 

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

The flaw you pointed out isn't obvious or a flaw at all. Getting to the moon was ridiculously more complicated and expensive than covering it up wouldve been 

Come on man.  This isn't just me saying this. 

According to James Longuski (Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics Engineering at Purdue University), the conspiracy theories are impossible because of their size and complexity. The conspiracy would have to involve more than 400,000 people who worked on the Apollo project for nearly ten years, the 12 men who walked on the Moon, the six others who flew with them as Command Module pilots, and another six astronauts who orbited the Moon.[Note 2] Hundreds of thousands of people – including astronauts, scientists, engineers, technicians, and skilled laborers – would have had to keep the secret. Longuski argues that it would have been much easier to really land on the Moon than to generate such a huge conspiracy to fake the landings.

With 400,000+ people needing to be "paid off", $10,000 per person would come to over $40 billion. 

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Come on man.  This isn't just me saying this. 

With 400,000+ people needing to be "paid off", $10,000 per person would come to over $40 billion. 

ugh.. if they actually faked it, they would've only faked the last bit and th e# of people who needed to be paid off would've been nowhere near 400k.

In any event, this is absurd. There's far better ways to counter the conspiracy then $$

• 1 month later...

Idiots.

Maybe he means that the 1st one was a hoax and all the others are real.   lol   What a tool.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"It"? 

Yeah,....was fake. 

But if you need me to say it, all of them were fake, and not just NASA's. 

Folks will defend this to the death not because they believe it, but because they refuse to recognize how they're being taken full advantage of. 

I know not to argue of this, but to simply state the truth and keep it moving. 

They're all bullsh*t. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Does it matter? Not a "single" one of those missions were legit. But it did accomplish the mind control that it needed to establish though.

Yes, that matters a lot actually, lol.  I get it now.  Your brain is wired to buy all/most conspiracy theories.  I remember you going at it on the vaccine stuff with @TeddEY back in the day.  That was entertaining. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, that matters a lot actually, lol.  I get it now.  Your brain is wired to buy all/most conspiracy theories.  I remember you going at it on the vaccine stuff with @TeddEY back in the day.  That was entertaining. 

An oversimplification, but our minds are acutely evolved to detect patterns and make meaning.  However, like any other skill, in some cases it is over-used and to our detriment.  For instance, the ability to worry is adaptive; it warns us of danger and keeps us safe.  Too much, and you face crippling anxiety.  Conspiracy theorists follow in that mold.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Does it matter? Not a "single" one of those missions were legit. But it did accomplish the mind control that it needed to establish though.

I can't believe that I usually agree with you on most things.  This is troubling.  Not trying to insult you, because I don't want to fight with you, but REALLY?

• Upvote 1