Steph Curry says moon landing is a hoax

Blackout

16 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

@Villain The Foe

I must know. 

I could answer that, but im still waiting for  @CTM to respond to the facts, which shows to be contrary to his statements, that a global conspiracy amongst millions (not just 100's of thousands) has happened and in many ways still being executed. 

CTM wrote that "such a global conspiracy is next to impossible", yet that's not what world history says. 

I wonder if @Maxman is providing a count for CTM who's suddenly gone very quiet after having these facts presented to him. And honestly, all I did was scratch the surface of this topic. I havent even gone in depth yet. 

I would like to see what level of damage control it would take to explain away Roman Papal Bulls and it's 500+ year continuous impact and how that "isnt" an actual global conspiracy.  

On 8/3/2019 at 12:15 AM, Villain The Foe said:

Folks arguing the latter really dont study history during their free time. This fact is easy to prove. 

They claim that a conspiracy amongst 100's of thousands to push agenda's globally is next to impossible. Yet they ignore their very own DIRECT history which clearly shows it. I'll provide a very easy example right now. Papal bulls. 

You're telling me that such edicts to disperse folks for centuries while also maintaining perpetual servitude up to this day (read dum diversas for example) isnt a 500+ year global conspiracy?

I mean, this is public domain information. 

This is getting silly bro. 

And please Max, as the referee make sure that there are no points rewarded for #1. Name Calling, #2. Gif's used to ridicule, #3. Changing the subject to vaccines in a weak attempt to discredit, #4. Thinking that popularity and support of a position makes that position true...etc.

Please make sure that one provides factual & truthful information that can be verified with "study" (in otherwords, not their personal feelings), preferably of a historical nature, in order to support their position of how there has never been a global conspiracy of any kind because it's "next to impossible". 

For the newcomers, the ball is in CTM's court. And Im going to assume that Max is counting. 

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

I could answer that, but im still waiting for  @CTM to respond to the facts, which shows to be contrary to his statements, that a global conspiracy amongst millions (not just 100's of thousands) has happened and in many ways still being executed. 

CTM wrote that "such a global conspiracy is next to impossible", yet that's not what world history says. 

I wonder if @Maxman is providing a count for CTM who's suddenly gone very quiet after having these facts presented to him. And honestly, all I did was scratch the surface of this topic. I havent even gone in depth yet. 

I would like to see what level of damage control it would take to explain away Roman Papal Bulls and it's 500+ year continuous impact and how that "isnt" an actual global conspiracy.  

I'm not exactly sure what you are referencing. As stated earlier, I know from experiance that there is no serious debate to be had with a conspiracy theorist as there is always a deeper level conspiracy to retreat to when a point is countered. 

Earlier you argued that the earth looking small while standing on the moons surface but large when taken from a passing satellite somehow proves the moon surface photos are fake. This shows a complete lack of understanding of how perspective works while simultaneously undermining the core of your own point.

How can you on 1 hand argue that this elaborate and devious hoax was successfully pulled off and maintained  for 1/2 a century by brilliant shadow organizations within the global elite, while at the same time asserting they screwed up the picture evidence so badly? Even further,  and nobody noticed beyond a few crack pots  decades later with absolutely no expertise in any relevant topic?? The point you are trying to make is so simplistic that if there was a grain of truth to it there would be tens of thousands of trained experts in any number of disciplines agreeing loudly with your POV. Seriously, this is a simple and well understood concept, yet all of the below needs to true for you to have a valid point.

1) Brilliant government orchestrates elaborate and difficult hoax, completely screws up one of the simplest parts.

2) Nobody associated with Nasa who you assert were duped via compartmentalization noticed at the time. Nobody else domesticity or in any foreign government notices or refutes this huge and easily refutable  gaffe (if you are right, it's easily refutable)

3) And to this day almost nobody on the entire planet, with easy access to this information online, has noticed this blunder. The vast majority of which with have no incentive to cover up, and many with incentive to expose.

4) Nasa still has the pictures easily available even after some goober with a blog posted this scintillating expose and made them aware of what would be an obvious error if you were correct.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CTM said:

I'm not exactly sure what you are referencing. As stated earlier, I know from experiance that there is no serious debate to be had with a conspiracy theorist as there is always a deeper level conspiracy to retreat to when a point is countered. 

Here is what im referring to. 

On 8/2/2019 at 1:30 PM, CTM said:

My post was primarily intended to goof on 80. 

I did chose out of the box thinking knowing full well that is a label that conspiracy theorist like to apply to themselves but I generally dont mock. I've been fairly good friends with 2 conspiracy theorists in the past and know from experience its nearly impossible to break thier beliefs. There is always a deeper level of conspiracy to retreat too. 

Also I dont trust the government or media as far as I can throw Crusher so I'm generally sympathetic to your cause. I just also believe the incompetence they display in nearly every facet doesnt magically disappear when in comes to shadow ops. They **** that up as bad as they **** everything else up making the idea that there is a conspiracy involving 100's of thousands of people spread over multiple governments next to impossible.

The bolded is a general statement of yours concluding that such a conspiracy involving x-amount of folks over multiple governments (countries) is next to impossible. 

My response was the Papal Bulls, which were, and still are, numerous international authoritative edicts (international laws) which was initially observed 1st by Ferdinand and Isabella of Spain, then King John II of Portugal to initially disperse Hebrews starting with the Spanish inquisition (Spain), continuing on with the eventual enslavement and separation of the Black Portuguese (Portugal) from their children to be sent to Portuguese-occupied West African countries (São Tomé Guinea and Angola) with those children being baptized into christianity, ultimately with the Papal Bulls becoming the "international law" about 10-20 years after the start of the Spanish inquisition for the eventual "legal" Trans Atlantic & Arabic Slave Trades, along with those same edicts giving Spain the Caribbean, Portugal South America and later on the Brits control of North America (In case you ever wondered why so many caribbean islands like Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic or costal South American countries speak Spanish, or why Brazil's native tongue is Portuguese or why us Americans speak English). Ironically, African countries under Portugal control at that time also acknowledge Portuguese as their native tongue today...such as Angola. The historical remnant of this particular global conspiracy is clearly evident. Anyway, the numerous participation and acknowledgement of these edicts from other countries and/or peoples over the next 5 centuries goes from the Dutch, French, to the Brit's and even to the Muhammadan's of Northern and North East Africa (to name a few) which ultimately set the foundation of not just today's world (global) economy, but the repopulation of "international lands" from Brazil, to the caribbean islands, to North America which came at a cost for the aborigines of those lands (Happy Thanksgiving is how they celebrate that today). And that's just concerning the western hemisphere. 

What would you call this situation? (How about calling it what it is, so we can move on)

Also, if you need any references from academically smart people please let me know.

I can give you references from authors spanning over 300 years regarding this topic. Here are just a few. 

Samuel Colcord Bartlett: Born 1817 (8th president of Ivy League's Dartmouth College) 

James W.C. Pennington: Born 1807 (Yale University's first black student & the first black historian) 

Rudolph R. Windsor: Currently living (Gratz University, Temple University)

John Macky: Born in the 1600's (Scottish intelligence in the 1690's, author in the 1700's, memoir released after his death) 

You may want to exclusively use that term (Conspiracy theorist) with your conspiracy theorist friends. You can miss me with that term of yours. How about backing up what you said with some facts, proofs and references. I have no problem supporting my position.

We know damn well that the moment you acknowledge this historical international conspiracy, then there's nothing left for me to say it terms of the possibility of an international conspiracy being possible. 

And thats why you will not deal with this information. 

@Maxman Please make sure he stays on topic, or please start the 10 count because he looks like he doesnt want to come out of his corner. 

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Here is what im referring to. 

The bolded is a general statement of yours concluding that such a conspiracy involving x-amount of folks over multiple governments (countries) is next to impossible. 

My response was the Papal Bulls, which were, and still are, numerous international authoritative edicts (international laws) which was initially observed 1st by Ferdinand and Isabella of Spain, then King John II of Portugal to initially disperse Hebrews starting with the Spanish inquisition (Spain), continuing on with the eventual enslavement and separation of the Black Portuguese (Portugal) from their children to be sent to Portuguese-occupied West African countries (Saó Tome, Guinea and Angola) with those children being baptized into christianity, ultimately with the Papal Bulls becoming the "international law" about 10-20 years after the start of the Spanish inquisition for the eventual "legal" Trans Atlantic & Arabic Slave Trades, along with those same edicts giving Spain the Caribbean, Portugal South America and later on the Brits control of North America (In case you ever wondered why so many caribbean islands like Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic or costal South American countries speak Spanish, or why Brazil's native tongue is Portuguese or why us Americans speak English). Ironically, African countries under Portugal control at that time also acknowledge Portuguese as their native tongue today...such as Angola. The historical remnant of the global conspiracy is everywhere. Anyway, the numerous participation and acknowledgement of these edicts from other countries and/or peoples over the next 5 centuries goes from the Dutch, French, to the Brit's and even to the Muhammadan's of Northern and North East Africa (to name a few) which ultimately set the foundation of not just today's world (global) economy, but the repopulation of "international lands" from Brazil, to the caribbean islands, to North America which came at a cost for the aborigines of those lands (Happy Thanksgiving is how they celebrate that today). And that's just concerning the western hemisphere. 

What would you call this situation? (How about calling it what it is, so we can move on)

Also, if you need any references from academically smart people please let me know.

I can give you references from authors spanning over 300 years regarding this topic. Here are just a few. 

Samuel Colcord Bartlett: Born 1817 (8th president of Ivy League's Dartmouth College) 

James W.C. Pennington: Born 1807 (Yale University's first black student & the first black historian) 

Rudolph R. Windsor: Currently living (Gratz University, Temple University)

John Macky: Born in the 1600's (Scottish intelligence in the 1690's, author in the 1700's, memoir released after his death) 

You may want to exclusively use that term (Conspiracy theorist) with your conspiracy theorist friends. You can miss me with that term of yours. How about backing up what you said with some facts, proofs and references. I have no problem supporting my position.

You know damn well that the moment you acknowledge this historical international conspiracy, then there's nothing left for me to say. 

@Maxman Please make sure he stays on topic, or please start the 10 count because he looks like he doesnt want to come out of his corner. 

I don't know what to say. I don't trust governments, even a little.

For instance, I believe we went to Iraq under fabricated reasons designed to sell the public. I think most people believe that to be true. I'm even  open to the idea that a handful let 9/11 happen.  But you are comparing apples with oranges here in terms of talking about what would be involved with covering such a thing up. The moon landing was a milestone in human history, way more people were involved at a detailed level, way more people were interested and watching, way more hard scientific evidence exists and way more factions involved. They left behind easily refutable or provable evidence via retroreflectors, which many civilian scientists and foreign governments use to this day.

I'm not familiar with this new topic at any level of detail and frankly Im too busy to learn about it and find out how far on or off the ledge you are standing. Based on the fact that you are propagating crack pot moon landing theories based on a complete non understanding of any of the science involved, it's likely you aren't on firm ground there either but I have no idea and again, in general, believe that governments are capable of all types of atrocities and conspiracies. Still, you want to be taken seriously on other topics bring a serious argument on the OP.

If you want to consider this me hanging my head in defeat, be my guest. You can take your victory lap.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't know what to say. I don't trust governments, even a little.

Im not asking you if you trust governments. 

You said that a global conspiracy is next to impossible. I just showed you one. 

Now all im asking is, "Was what I showed you a global conspiracy?". 

All you have to do is say "Yes/No".  

Can you please answer the question. 

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im not asking you if you trust governments. 

You said that a global conspiracy is next to impossible. I just showed you one. 

Now all im asking is, "Was what I showed you a global conspiracy?". 

All you have to do is say "Yes/No".  

Can you please answer the question. 

No, I said this global conspiracy was next to impossible. There is hard science involved.

I literally just acknowledged that I believe our reasons for going to Iraq were fabricated. That's acknowledging a conspiracy on a global level. 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I also have no clue what Max has to do with any of this not why you are invoking his name.

Max gave @Hackenberg a standing 8 count, claiming that he's getting his behind handed to him. 

Since Max has no dog in this fight, I want to make sure that we have a moderator who is clearly watching what is happening here. 

Im not invoking Max, Max literally just made himself the referee and I just want to make sure that we have a clean debate. :-)

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

No, I said this global conspiracy was next to impossible. There is hard science involved.

No you didnt. This is what you said...and I quote: "I just also believe the incompetence they display in nearly every facet doesnt magically disappear when in comes to shadow ops. They **** that up as bad as they **** everything else up making the idea that there is a conspiracy involving 100's of thousands of people spread over multiple governments next to impossible."

This is a general statement based on your "belief" of the "making of this idea" of a possible global conspiracy.

Then you talk about "hard science involved" yet you've shown nothing. 

I'll ask you again. Was what I explained a global conspiracy? Yes or No? 

12 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

No you didnt. This is what you said...and I quote: "I just also believe the incompetence they display in nearly every facet doesnt magically disappear when in comes to shadow ops. They **** that up as bad as they **** everything else up making the idea that there is a conspiracy involving 100's of thousands of people spread over multiple governments next to impossible."

This is a general statement based on your "belief" of the "making of this idea" of a possible global conspiracy.

Then you talk about "hard science involved" yet you've shown nothing. 

I'll ask you again. Was what I explained a global conspiracy? Yes or No? 

Did they get caught fabricating a reason to go to Iraq?

What happenned in the pre digital era is irrelevant to this discussion.A guy named Jesus claimed to rise from the dead and spawned a global religion. Wouldve been a lot harder to do in the modern era, no? The fact that he did it then isnt evidence that he could do it today 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

What answer will make you stop quoting me? That's my answer

Answering "Yes, or No" to my question will do. 

I'll ask you again. 

Was the Papal Bulls that sparked the Spanish inquisition, Hebrew dispersal and separation of Black Portuguese children that were sent to West Africa, along with the "INTERNATIONAL slave trade" a conspiracy or not? 

If you answer Yes or No, I will leave it at that and let your answer stand for everyone in the room to see. 

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Answering "Yes, or No" to my question will do. 

I'll ask you again. 

Was the Papal Bulls that sparked the Spanish inquisition, Hebrew dispersal and separation of Black Portuguese children that were sent to West Africa, along with the "INTERNATIONAL slave trade" a conspiracy or not? 

If you answer Yes or No, I will leave it at that and let your answer stand for everyone in the room to see. 

My answer is that its irrelevant to this discussion for reasons previously stated

1 hour ago, CTM said:

My answer is that its irrelevant to this discussion for reasons previously stated

Trapped in that proverbial corner I see. Scared to even answer a simple direct question. 

Let your response show that you are in no position to claim what is or isnt possible when it comes to this subject or to consider one a "conspiracy theorist". 

I'll let you out of the corner now. 

16 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Trapped in that proverbial corner I see. Scared to even answer a simple direct question. 

Let your response show that you are in no position to claim what is or isnt possible when it comes to this subject or to consider one a "conspiracy theorist". 

I'll let out of the corner now. 

Yes a proverbial corner built on the false dichotomy that I cant believe conspiracies have happened in the past while at the same time understanding that conspiracies with characteristics similiar to the alleged moon hoax are next to impossible. Because these two iseas are mutually exclusive. You got me, whatever shall I do now!?

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

I just popped in this thread. I have no horse in this race. I just want to say that you are getting beat badly.

As a moderator I felt a need to step in and give you a standing 8 count. You will tell me I am wrong, then I will step back and watch the TKO.

I think we've all gotten beat down pretty badly in this one. And by all I mean all humans.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes a proverbial corner built on the false dichotomy that I cant believe conspiracies have happened in the past while at the same time understanding that conspiracies with characteristics similiar to the alleged moon hoax are next to impossible. Because these two iseas are mutually exclusive. You got me, whatever shall I do now!?

There's nothing for you to do now that I've let you out of that corner, since you've declined to answer the question straightforward.

But it's not surprising.  Didnt I predict that you'd end up in a corner not willing to come out because you know what would happen if you acknowledged this fact???

3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

We know damn well that the moment you acknowledge this historical international conspiracy, then there's nothing left for me to say it terms of the possibility of an international conspiracy being possible. 

So you can talk slick now all you want, but I dismantled your position hours ago . You just couldnt see it. 

If you want my opinion, I think Max is going to call this a knockout. :-) 

On 8/2/2019 at 11:51 AM, Hackenberg said:

Lol you don't  need 100s of thousands to know anything,  to be able to lie to millions. 

You just need compliance based on trust and fear of authority. And people being born into a system.

How can thousands keep a secret? 

More than half the world believes in one of 3 different gods. And an entire network is created from that.

Buildings of congregation. Books about the bible, books using the bible as a source of mental help or some form  of knowledge. Entire industries based on something  that doesn't' exist. 

Where's the cry to rope them them in mass and build large institutions  to keep them in? 

You don't' trust govt. .  Yet you continue  to let it lie to you and judge and run and lead your every action and thought.

This didn't happen yesterday. Most so called civilized societies are the product of 100s to thousands  of years of conditioning. 

A mental interpersonal  conflict thst is so fine tuned, we are taught to enjoy lies.

Santa Claus== a fictional super hero that does not exist. A child's  mind is first allowed to believe  that maybe he does...and then we think it's  fine and just and part of life to see some cry a cry of pain, grievance and distrust, when they find out its a hoax.

But what happens when you are older and know it's' a lie?  You are told and usually  comply with shhh, don't' ruin it for the others lol

I'm on a role, so I'll extend the example lol.

Tv, shows, movies....everything you see is a lie that your mind simply takes in as influence.

You watch a movie..there's an actor. First off he's not even himself. He's an actor playing the part of a person that doesn't exist, using a fake name. Not only that but his actor name in the credits, isn't' even his real name. His life on tv is already a two fold lie.

Your brain is watching a character who's  not real ,in  a story that never happened. .dragons, a love story, a space war, what ever...the entire environment  he's  in is green screen. 

So, what are you doing? Your eyes and brain are physically  seeing..SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. You're wasting real human emotion on something that doesn't  exist. Never existed, isn't' actually there. 

That's a true definition of a Matrix.

A part of you knows it's' not it real but so what? You're still being influenced  by thoughts and messages  and visuals in the movie.  

Lies are the new  reality. TV is now as effective as having a soldier in your house, pointing a rifle at you a day. You are passively  controlled with little effort.

If multiple entire languages can be created to communicate. You can create logic  and data using those languages. 

Science is just another religion. 

You say there are elements in the air or water.  You give  them names. That doesn't  mean you have any ******* clue what happens  or what's  in the "outer space". 2+2=4,  not  because it does,  but Because you were told it does.

You could make this symbol and call it two =5=.

5+5=4 

Logic and facts are simply things you choose to believe, based on what you were told. = how can thousands keep a lie.

You say you don't  know how millions can be fooled and I already answered that with the quote above. I'm quoting myself because  it was a brilliant grass roots explanation of the nature of man to simply believe and comply ,without question, as trained to. 

12 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

You say you don't  know how millions can be fooled and I already answered that with the quote above. I'm quoting myself because  it was a brilliant grass roots explanation of the nature of man to simply believe and comply ,without question, as trained to. 

Make sure you rep it too. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

No no no, I said I dont think that 100's of thousands can be involved and intimately aware of a conspiracy of this scale and it stay hidden. That's what is required here for you guys to be right.  (And to clarify further, I'm specifically talking about the modern era)

Millions are fooled everyday, by politicians, media, corporations, etc.  Entirely different than what I'm talking about 

38 minutes ago, CTM said:

No no no, I said I dont think that 100's of thousands can be involved and intimately aware of a conspiracy of this scale and it stay hidden. That's what is required here for you guys to be right.  (And to clarify further, I'm specifically talking about the modern era)

Millions are fooled everyday, by politicians, media, corporations, etc.  Entirely different than what I'm talking about 

I already stated,  not that many need to know the actual truth. I explained how so called  facts and data can be entirely fabricated. It's the same as inventing a language. 

The modern era only became the modern era because  of the conditioning of the generations before it.

People have become dumber because  they rely on media and authority  figures to tell them how and what to think.

People, before the age of computers..before the industrial age..were actually smarter then people today. They didn't have a ton of noise in their ears and eyes. They thought for themselves and told govts to **** off. Govts only gained power,  once they employed  armies, to lead by force.

Most people at nasa are trained to do one thing..read data and take notes. They don't  have to know sh*t outside their computer screens. But they are in fact held to secrecy agreements in their contracts to not even discuss anything  with anyone that might then turn a light on, in their head. 

51 minutes ago, CTM said:

Let's run with this. You claim that millions are fooled everyday by the above. 

Question, are you talking globally or just in the US alone? 

((Millions are fooled everyday, by politicians, media, corporations, etc.  Entirely different than what I'm talking about )))

===============================

It's not at all really. This falls right in with being fooled  by media and corporations.

Millions are fooled. Fooling a few thousand is easy. 

5 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

I already stated,  not that many need to know the actual truth. I explained how so called  facts and data can be entirely fabricated. It's the same as inventing a language. 

The modern era only became the modern era because  of the conditioning of the generations before it.

People have become dumber because  they rely on media and authority  figures to tell them how and what to think.

People, before the age of computers..before the industrial age..were actually smarter then people today. They didn't have a ton of noise in their ears and eyes. They thought for themselves and told govts to **** off. Govts only gained power,  once they employed  armies, to lead by force.

Most people at nasa are trained to do one thing..read data and take notes. They don't  have to know sh*t outside their computer screens. But they are in fact held to secrecy agreements in their contracts to not even discuss anything  with anyone that might then turn a light on, in their head. 

What a brilliant grass roots explanation of NASA employees and their contracts.  It is as grounded in truth as the moon being made of green cheese, but you can't prove that it isn't so...

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

What he means by "modern era" is the "digital age". 

Ironically it is this digital or internet age which has led to so many of these things now being questioned. 

It wasnt like the moon landing happened during the "digital age" right??? lmao

Better yet, let me provide a more "modern" example of the shenanigans. 

Here's a photo of a Tesla car allegedly in space. 

teslaspace-800x600.jpg

Here's a news feed showing a flash of light and the car in space. Where did that " bright light" come from? 

Here's a feed of this same clip, however, not edited for the news. This is a clip of that same footage when it was done "live". 

You see, these are the shenanigans that you get in a "post digital" world. 

Sometimes they f' up. But they know folks will explain it away in their minds given their "conditioning". 

Now you know where that "bright light" came from.

But yeah, this Space X Tesla car is in space. lol. Of course it is, because if not NASA would have "called it out"....right?! 

There goes your "digital age" CTM. 

Now watch others damage control this clear fakery with jokes or any other evasive tactic in order to not deal with what is right in front of their face. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

What a brilliant grass roots explanation of NASA employees and their contracts.  It is as grounded in truth as the moon being made of green cheese, but you can't prove that it isn't so...

You can't prove that it isn't made of green cheese, because  it isn't = thats actually what - you can't  prove  a negative-  means.

You can't  prove a moon landing didn't occur..because  you can't  even prove it did occur.