Who would be willing to sign “ fire mac “

Jetsplayer21

8 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Fat mike is so biased against the jets and Mets, he is about as credible as CNN..

Francesa hates Woody and Rex.  Since Rex is gone his anti-jet bias has leveled off.  He was basically a jet fan when Parcells and Mangini coaches here

30 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Have you been around since 2001?  The Johnsons don’t care about winning and the fans will show up next season for at least the first half of the season because of Sam

Yes.. but wins increases revenue no ? Ya most fans will be sheep and take it from the owners, it’s too bad they know most will show up even if they do keep the worst gm in the nfl

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

petition? The giants impressed me last yr by firing that idiot macadoo in season, something that is rare, mostly due to fans demand..  Otherwise they would have waited till end of yr like everybody who fires a coach.. I kinda of feel like the Johnson bro retards don’t really value fans opinion in same way. time for a friendly reminder.. Without us fans they nothing.. all of us know removing Mac is the best thing for the team.. wether Johnsons are too dumb, or cheap to realize reality, we have to put our foot down and demand it.. If the little Johnsons refuse or ignore a “ fire mac petition “ we have the power to make them feel it.. if we aren’t sheep.. hopefully the threat of losing its core base of fans, would be enough to fire the worst gm in nfl.. What are your thoughts on this ?

Get Bowles out first. and sure. 

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Francesa hates Woody and Rex.  Since Rex is gone his anti-jet bias has leveled off.  He was basically a jet fan when Parcells and Mangini coaches here

And currently with Mac and Bowles...it took until the Bills game this year for him to finally admit Bowles probably had to go...because Bowles is a Parcells guy. 

Someone on the Jets Reddit a couple weeks back analyzed all of Mac's draft picks and compared their average starting time to those of other draft picks and came to the conclusion that Mac is a "Below Average" drafter. I know that sounds obvious to most but the point is that he isn't even the worst. I think he came in the mid 20's out of the 32 teams. He is likely average to slightly above average in the areas of trades and FA pickups. 

I think that is what really boils down to the Fire Mac vs Keep Mac, it's Bowles' fault debate. Mac is a below average GM. Can we hire someone who will come in and do a better job drafting? Yes. Can we also hire someone and they come in and do a WORSE job than Mac currently? Also, yes. 

22 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

And currently with Mac and Bowles...it took until the Bills game this year for him to finally admit Bowles probably had to go...because Bowles is a Parcells guy. 

Someone on the Jets Reddit a couple weeks back analyzed all of Mac's draft picks and compared their average starting time to those of other draft picks and came to the conclusion that Mac is a "Below Average" drafter. I know that sounds obvious to most but the point is that he isn't even the worst. I think he came in the mid 20's out of the 32 teams. He is likely average to slightly above average in the areas of trades and FA pickups. 

I think that is what really boils down to the Fire Mac vs Keep Mac, it's Bowles' fault debate. Mac is a below average GM. Can we hire someone who will come in and do a better job drafting? Yes. Can we also hire someone and they come in and do a WORSE job than Mac currently? Also, yes. 

There isn’t a gm in nfl whose record has is worse over past 3 yrs. I know the browns but they have actually fired people. It is pure cowardness to worry the next gm could be even worse.. 14 wins in 3 years is awful.. we didn’t even have major injuries to key players in that stretch, compared to other teams.. our OL is a joke that is about to fall apart with no strong youth.. If he is not the worst gm in nfl, he easily top 3. We have to demand  much more from  a gm 

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This is wrong and, as per usual, incredibly dim. The single, solitary reason that Maccagnan hasn’t been driven out like Idzik is because Francesa and Manish hated Idzik and they like Maccagnan. That’s it. I know Pac lives in Western New York near the Love Canal industrial waste site, but for the rest of you, try this: listen to Francesa for an hour today, then google the headlines of Manish’s last five articles, then go to any bar in the tri-State area and ask anyone what they think about any NY sports-related topic. They will recite for you, almost verbatim, whatever Francesa discussed that day or, if it’s Jets related, the inane bullsh*t that Manish wrote about that week. Most fans aren’t obsessively on message boards like us losers and instead peel all of their sports knowledge from casual interaction with the two loudest and most pervasive sources: Francesa and Manish. Maccagnan’s #1 survival skill isn’t competence, it’s fealty to the media. 

Thanks for unwittingly proving my point, chooch.