Let’s speculate about this Manish tweet. Eat Arby’s

T0mShane

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Doubtful. Mehta has been carrying water for both of them since they got here. If they were out, it wouldn’t be the Jordan gif; it’d be Alfred weeping over Bruce Wayne’s grave or something.

An all-time great ugly cry.

I actually followed a link to his Twitter page because I was hoping to see him get roasted for being such a dweeb.  He's getting some grief but not nearly enough.

That said, what's his obsession with Davis Webb?  He's got like 5 blow job style articles on him on his page.

"I'm sorry to say it, but our organization is bad," said a former Jets player, speaking on the condition of anonymity. "[We're] the Browns of the Northeast. It'll be a long time before they win. The folks they have don't care. They're protecting each other from getting fired and bulls--- the owner when he shows up. They need an overhaul. They're content with losing."

"They don't fit the mentality of the fan base," a former Jets staffer said of the current leadership. "Show some guts, show some balls. There's none of that. They need to hire someone who can identify with the fan base."

"They're operating with a losing plan," a longtime NFC personnel executive said. "Woody makes bad hire after bad hire. It's hard for some owners. They're a product of who they listen to."

Can't post a gif of the greatest athlete this world has ever seen, and then give some BS news.
If he does that, imma trip him next time I see him.  Preferably when he's holding a beverage of some sort.
In fact we all should.  If this is BS, all Jet fans should trip him every time you see him for the next year.  Not violently.  Just annoy the crap out of him and ruin his clothes.

Maybe “Kick Me” signs?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

"I'm sorry to say it, but our organization is bad," said a former Jets player, speaking on the condition of anonymity. "[We're] the Browns of the Northeast. It'll be a long time before they win. The folks they have don't care. They're protecting each other from getting fired and bulls--- the owner when he shows up. They need an overhaul. They're content with losing."

"They don't fit the mentality of the fan base," a former Jets staffer said of the current leadership. "Show some guts, show some balls. There's none of that. They need to hire someone who can identify with the fan base."

"They're operating with a losing plan," a longtime NFC personnel executive said. "Woody makes bad hire after bad hire. It's hard for some owners. They're a product of who they listen to."

My guess?

Damien Woody 

Terry Bradway

John Schnieder 

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The Browns of the Northeast? I wish!

What could this possibly be about?  My only guess is a firing.  For him to post that famous Jordan dunk though, it would probably have to be both Macc and Bowles are getting fired.  Maybe they've even are ready to name a replacement?

Could be. But if he had it, why didn’t he just break it?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

“Real recognizes real, so it's no wonder that Jamal Adams and Michael Jordan forged a friendship born out of sports, business and a competitive fire that will never flicker out.”

I mean, have some ******* pride. If you’re just going to print Jamal Adams press releases, just go work for his agency. 

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

“Real recognizes real, so it's no wonder that Jamal Adams and Michael Jordan forged a friendship born out of sports, business and a competitive fire that will never flicker out.”

I mean, have some ******* pride. If you’re just going to print Jamal Adams press releases, just go work for his agency. 

‘Recognizes.’ Yeah, okay. For the purported disconnect between the management and the media and the fans it sure seems like the butt-smelling contingent of each is in lockstep and squarely in control.

Archived