Let’s speculate about this Manish tweet. Eat Arby’s

T0mShane

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, prime21 said:

The Adams hate crew gets smaller and smaller very week.  Eventually no will hear them.

giphy.gif

For the amount of press this guy gets and the amount of self promotion he does you'd think he would be helping a team win football games.

5 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Because teams with bad records can’t have good players?

Dam. Julio Jones, Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Mathew Stafford, OBJ, Barkley.....They must do nothing to help their teams win with the records those teams have.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You couldn’t get any of those guys if you offered Jamal Adams and another first rounder for them. 

Because I don’t grade on a curve like you filthy Millenials.

Everybody is entitled to their opinions at JN. It goes for some very entertaining posts.

You are the most popular member at JN and your opinions are always respected. The fact that you are not a fan of Jamal is one thing but to take ever opportunity you get to literally bash him is mind boggling. Especially when he is out best player. That may say more about the rest of the roster but it is what it is.

PS. I’m turning 50 next month. What’s a millennium?

32 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Because teams with bad records can’t have good players?

Dam. Julio Jones, Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Mathew Stafford, OBJ, Barkley.....They must do nothing to help their teams win with the records those teams have.

Listen, I do not 'hate' the guy.  As I've stated many times this is what I think of him.

- He is a good tackling box safety.

- He has improved his pass defense this year but he is far from a factor back there.

- The fact that he is lining up and either pass blitzing or run blitzing on most most leaves the team highly vulnerable in other areas of the defense.

- He creates very few turnovers and turnovers win games not run stops.

- He is always on social media pumping something since the day he got here before he or the team has proved a thing.

- Despite comments to the contrary his pick position does make a difference and does follow him around.  If you are picked 6th overall as a safety you have to be a game changer and doe multiple things really well.

- You do not win in this league these days with run stopping safeties.

Now, you and most of his supporters have nothing to worry about, he will undoubtedly be a pro bowler this year or an alternate.  He has the rep.  Enjoy his success but my opinions won;t change about him unless he starts making plays that win games.

7 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Everybody is entitled to their opinions at JN. It goes for some very entertaining posts.

You are the most popular member at JN and your opinions are always respected. The fact that you are not a fan of Jamal is one thing but to take ever opportunity you get to literally bash him is mind boggling. Especially when he is out best player. That may say more about the rest of the roster but it is what it is.

PS. I’m turning 50 next month. What’s a millennium?

I don’t mean any disrespect and I’m mostly kidding with Jamal, even though he’s replacement-level dogsh*t at a position normally manned by failed seventh-round corners who can’t run. 

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t mean any disrespect and I’m mostly kidding with Jamal, even though he’s replacement-level dogsh*t at a position normally manned by failed seventh-round corners who can’t run. 

You have an uncanny ability to speak like an authority on subjects you have no idea what you are talking about. It’s quite impressive actually.

Listen, I do not 'hate' the guy.  As I've stated many times this is what I think of him. - He is a good tackling box safety. - He has improved his pass defense this year but he is far from a factor back there.

- The fact that he is lining up and either pass blitzing or run blitzing on most most leaves the team highly vulnerable in other areas of the defense.

- He creates very few turnovers and turnovers win games not run stops.

- He is always on social media pumping something since the day he got here before he or the team has proved a thing.

- Despite comments to the contrary his pick position does make a difference and does follow him around.  If you are picked 6th overall as a safety you have to be a game changer and doe multiple things really well.

- You do not win in this league these days with run stopping safeties.

Now, you and most of his supporters have nothing to worry about, he will undoubtedly be a pro bowler this year or an alternate.  He has the rep.  Enjoy his success but my opinions won;t change about him unless he starts making plays that win games.

He plays to what the coaches want him to do. Play the box and rush the passer. So he goes out there and does his job pretty well. It’s up to the rest of the team to their jobs as well. Turnovers win games, yes, but you still need to do other things. Jamal is doing all he can, it’s the rest of the team that needs to step it up.

People are focusing so much on the turnovers. Trumaine has 3 picks, is he more valuable than Jamal? Barkley is running his butt off for the Giants but how many games has he won? It’s a team game. Other dudes need to step up. Coaches need to step up.

You know Cam Chancellor and Earl Thomas combined for 2 interceptions during their Super Bowl season year but they were the leaders of that team. Why? because other players did their jobs and allowed them to just go out their and hit people and make tackles.

OMG I sound like NYJUNC with that last comparison.

23 hours ago, NYJ37/12 said:

I agree with the names suggested but I don't share your sentiments on Woody. He is not afraid to spend money, he always has spent to the cap and has tried all angles to bring the right people here, he's just failed. The last person we had here that was a real football guy was Parcells, since then its been crap. Any of the names you mentioned would be perfect, I would even add Holmgren to the list.

Jets' coaches under the Johnsons have typically been paid less than the average of other NFL head coaches; Bit has walked this through more than a few times. Which is what happens when you wind up hiring guys who have been passed over repeatedly like Rex Ryan and Todd Bowles. To recap; Ravens passed over Ryan several times; John Harbaugh was promoted from Special Teams coach ahead of DC Ryan (punching out neighbors and some odd videos with the Mrs. didn't help either). Bowles was so ill thought of Andy Reid decided not to bring him from Philly to KC despite taking almost everyone else.

The Jets' job has been viewed as one you take because no one else will hire you, and it  doesn't  pay top dollar. 

Again, good people look at what happened with Mangini and then Marrone and do not see this as a well-run organization. And that's on the Johnsons. Recall; Mangini takes a serious career blackballing hit for the Spygate thing, gets assured he won't be fired if he works with Favre, Favre gets hurt and the Jets miss the playoffs by 1 game, Johnson cans Mangini. Marrone opts out of the Bills after some nods and winks for Johnson, Lil'Manish writes utter gibberish about.....can anyone tell us what the hell Marrone did at Syracuse that Mehta made him out to be Hitler?....Marrone does not get this job. Not saying either of these guys were destined for greatness, but it is not how you treat people. 

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Jets' coaches under the Johnsons have typically been paid less than the average of other NFL head coaches; Bit has walked this through more than a few times. Which is what happens when you wind up hiring guys who have been passed over repeatedly like Rex Ryan and Todd Bowles. To recap; Ravens passed over Ryan several times; John Harbaugh was promoted from Special Teams coach ahead of DC Ryan (punching out neighbors and some odd videos with the Mrs. didn't help either). Bowles was so ill thought of Andy Reid decided not to bring him from Philly to KC despite taking almost everyone else.

The Jets' job has been viewed as one you take because no one else will hire you, and it  doesn't  pay top dollar. 

Again, good people look at what happened with Mangini and then Marrone and do not see this as a well-run organization. And that's on the Johnsons. Recall; Mangini takes a serious career blackballing hit for the Spygate thing, gets assured he won't be fired if he works with Favre, Favre gets hurt and the Jets miss the playoffs by 1 game, Johnson cans Mangini. Marrone opts out of the Bills after some nods and winks for Johnson, Lil'Manish writes utter gibberish about.....can anyone tell us what the hell Marrone did at Syracuse that Mehta made him out to be Hitler?....Marrone does not get this job. Not saying either of these guys were destined for greatness, but it is not how you treat people. 

Wow, that's a long post. I think you may have the Bowles part wrong though. He went to AZ to be with his longtime friend Arians.  Bowles started coaching in the NFL in 2000 with the JETS. He is well respected in the NFL as a coach and player. He's obviously not a good head coach.

I dont have a bleeding heart for Mangini or Marrone. Things change, people get fired. The lynch mob was out in numbers to have Mangini fired, Johnson listened to the majority of his fan base.  Marrone is an ass.

35 minutes ago, NYJ37/12 said:

The lynch mob was out in numbers to have Mangini fired, Johnson listened to the majority of his fan base.

the fact this job comes with a lynch mob ready to be deployed anywhere between year 1 and year 3 pretty much says it all 

no one good wants this job and woody won't pay for someone good anyway 

32 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the fact this job comes with a lynch mob ready to be deployed anywhere between year 1 and year 3 pretty much says it all 

Its a tough place to win. That being said...

With Darnold in place and plenty of cap space, plus another high pick, they should have some interest.

4 hours ago, bitonti said:

I dont disagree with the bold but is there a fanbase of a losing franchise that has been beaten and battered and humiliated like Jets fans that doesnt come with a built in lynch mob?

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont disagree with the bold but is there a fanbase of a losing franchise that has been beaten and battered and humiliated like Jets fans that doesnt come with a built in lynch mob?

This idiot fanbase has fond memories of Rex Ryan but endlessly complains about Eric Mangini and Bill Parcells. No fanbase is more deserving of humiliation more than this irrationally entitled bunch of losers. 

18 hours ago, prime21 said:

Most popular?  Always respected?  @T0mShane?  What the **** is going on around here?  Is the Bizzaro Jet Nation? 

26 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This idiot fanbase has fond memories of Rex Ryan but endlessly complains about Eric Mangini and Bill Parcells. No fanbase is more deserving of humiliation more than this irrationally entitled bunch of losers. 

And then you have the otherside of the idiot fanbase that worship pieces of trash like Mangini and Parcells even though they know deep down inside without a shadow of a doubt that one was a soulless mercenary with no allegiance to anything in this world who was directly responsible for Bill Belicheck resigning from the NY Jets and going to the Patriots.  And the other one was absolutely terrible at his job and not respected a single bit by a peer or player in the entire NFL who rolled on his ex-mentor and has been banished from the league forever. 

whofans is right, it's all Jets fans fault. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

And then you have the otherside of the idiot fanbase that worship pieces of trash like Mangini and Parcells even though they know deep down inside without a shadow of a doubt they know with 100% certainty that one was a soulless mercenary with no allegiance to anything in this world who was directly responsible for Bill Belicheck resigning from the NY Jets and going to the Patriots.  And the other one was absolutely terrible at his job and not respected a single bit by a peer or player in the entire NFL who rolled on his ex-mentor and has been banished from the league forever. 

Idzik! Shane likes Idzik!

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

And then you have the otherside of the idiot fanbase that worship pieces of trash like Mangini and Parcells even though they know deep down inside without a shadow of a doubt that one was a soulless mercenary with no allegiance to anything in this world who was directly responsible for Bill Belicheck resigning from the NY Jets and going to the Patriots.  And the other one was absolutely terrible at his job and not respected a single bit by a peer or player in the entire NFL who rolled on his ex-mentor and has been banished from the league forever. 

YOU AND DOM ARE FUVKING CLOWNS. MANGINI IN THREE YEARS REBUILT THE OL, DRAFTED THREE FRINGE HALL OF FAMERS. PARCELLS, IN THREE YEARS, BUILT A CULTURE SO PROFOUND THAT EVEN A COUNTRY RUBE LIKE HERM EDWARDS LOOKED COMPETENT IN IT. YOU AND DOM ARE TERRORISTS AND @Pac IS THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOURS YOU ****S

I know Woody and Chris have been kept out of the family business because they're not that intelligent.  Very strange for a blue blood child to wind up at the University of Arizona.  Anyway, the news today on J&J with the asbestos in the baby powder, not a good look for the family given it goes back decades.  Any way the commish would force a sale given the PR situation?  Probably not, but it's nice to dream...

Archived