Let’s speculate about this Manish tweet. Eat Arby’s

T0mShane

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JiF said:

And then you have the otherside of the idiot fanbase that worship pieces of trash like Mangini and Parcells even though they know deep down inside without a shadow of a doubt that one was a soulless mercenary with no allegiance to anything in this world who was directly responsible for Bill Belicheck resigning from the NY Jets and going to the Patriots.  And the other one was absolutely terrible at his job and not respected a single bit by a peer or player in the entire NFL who rolled on his ex-mentor and has been banished from the league forever. 

whofans is right, it's all Jets fans fault. 

Excellent!  I was going to get into it for the thousand times with nshame regarding this subject but pretty much you wipe the floor with his head. 

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

YOU AND DOM ARE FUVKING CLOWNS. MANGINI IN THREE YEARS REBUILT THE OL, DRAFTED THREE FRINGE HALL OF FAMERS. PARCELLS, IN THREE YEARS, BUILT A CULTURE SO PROFOUND THAT EVEN A COUNTRY RUBE LIKE HERM EDWARDS LOOKED COMPETENT IN IT. YOU AND DOM ARE TERRORISTS AND @Pac IS THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOURS YOU ****S

Not uh, really? Wow. That's really impressive.

What's your next act?  Bragging about Back to Back AFC Championship games? 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not uh, really? Wow. That's really impressive.

What's your next act?  Bragging about Back to Back AFC Championship games? 

The only good draft pick during the execrable “Rex Era” was Mo Wilkerson. Walk yourself to the dog park and asphyxiate yourself on some Doberman sh*t. @joewilly12

20 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

I know Woody and Chris have been kept out of the family business because they're not that intelligent.  Very strange for a blue blood child to wind up at the University of Arizona.  Anyway, the news today on J&J with the asbestos in the baby powder, not a good look for the family given it goes back decades.  Any way the commish would force a sale given the PR situation?  Probably not, but it's nice to dream...

I’d like to see George Soros buy the team so Staten Island walks into the ocean en masse like a bunch of lemmings 

58 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Koo koo ka choo, Mrs. Robinson. That’s some Rodmanesque rebounding.

I got overly inebriated and paid the check of three if the teachers who were into my sweet line of bullsh*t amc then Irish goodbyed. This is how I conduct my life, and really explains my current existential stat line.

6 minutes ago, flgreen said:

LOL

I was going to mention this, but then I saw your post, and that about covers it.  

I didn't want to gang up on @T0mShane, he's just spent a rough 3 months in @Maxman trunk

I am an iconoclast. I don’t worry about “respect” or “popularity.” Those are relative terms, meant for specious celebrities.

9 hours ago, NYJ37/12 said:

Its a tough place to win. That being said...

With Darnold in place and plenty of cap space, plus another high pick, they should have some interest.

I agree with that, but what, IMO, is actually going to happen, and make the board crazy, is Mac is going to select the next HC.  What should have happened in the first place.

If you want to narrow down HC candidates, look for people who might have some prior connection to Mac.

JMO of course, but I really think that's the way it's going to go.  

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

I agree with that, but what, IMO, is actually going to happen, and make the board crazy, is Mac is going to select the next HC.  What should have happened in the first place.

If you want to narrow down HC candidates, look for people who might have some prior connection to Mac.

JMO of course, but I really think that's the way it's going to go.  

If he stays, no doubt 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I am an iconoclast. I don’t worry about “respect” or “popularity.” Those are relative terms, meant for specious celebrities.

I thought those terms also applied to minor celebrities as well, no?

14 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I thought those terms also applied to minor celebrities as well, no?

He's a teacher or something.  I believe that means he majors in minors....but what do I know.  Let's just allow T0m to continue being the iconoclastic hagiographer that we've all come to know and love and who forces some of us to google definitions.

16 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The only good draft pick during the execrable “Rex Era” was Mo Wilkerson. Walk yourself to the dog park and asphyxiate yourself on some Doberman sh*t. @joewilly12

Good thing I own a T0mShane pooper scooper and doggie doo bags with T0mShanes face on them the same face that was on the milk carton when he went MISSING. 

19 hours ago, JiF said:

And then you have the otherside of the idiot fanbase that worship pieces of trash like Mangini and Parcells even though they know deep down inside without a shadow of a doubt that one was a soulless mercenary with no allegiance to anything in this world who was directly responsible for Bill Belicheck resigning from the NY Jets and going to the Patriots.  And the other one was absolutely terrible at his job and not respected a single bit by a peer or player in the entire NFL who rolled on his ex-mentor and has been banished from the league forever. 

whofans is right, it's all Jets fans fault. 

Harsh reality is being a very good NFL coach doesn't usually coincide with being an Albert Schweitzer-like humanitarian. In fact data would tell you many if not most are driven, focused emotionally stunted people who spend their days on a practice field and their nights looking at game tape exhaustively looking for a small edge. Put it this way; Pats put up with a really nasty piece of work in Bellichick forever because he wins. 

19 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’d like to see George Soros buy the team so Staten Island walks into the ocean en masse like a bunch of lemmings 

If the Koch Brothers bought the team, what borough goes into the sea? Just curious. I know a good bit of Brooklyn is now trendy, hipster douchebag town nowadays, but Manhattan can be just so bourgeois-progressive. 

Archived