DON'T CONSUME the CONCESSIONS AT METLIFE & YANKEE STADIUM!!!

Gas2No99

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/25316231/health-inspection-reports-find-critical-violations-nfl-nhl-nba-mlb-stadiums-2018-espn-lines

STADIUM RANKINGS

NAME 
HIGH-LEVEL % 

* Venue now closed

Should be a general rule of thumb anyway at any ballpark

The prices are always a rip off

There is no way to ever mass produce good food

Take a look at the back does it look sanitary to you?

Better alternatives outside the ballpark before or after allowing you to sit and watch a whole game rather than stand on line and miss plays (I,e, tailgates at football, The Pine or Main St at CitiField, etc.)

As long as you pay these prices and accept this quality, it will be your only choices at these stadiums, Vote with your feet ! 

31 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Better alternatives outside the ballpark before or after allowing you to sit and watch a whole game rather than stand on line and miss plays (I,e, tailgates at football, The Pine or Main St at CitiField, etc.)

As long as you pay these prices and accept this quality, it will be your only choices at these stadiums, Vote with your feet ! 

The exact same thing should be said about the product the NY Jets put on the field...

23 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/25316231/health-inspection-reports-find-critical-violations-nfl-nhl-nba-mlb-stadiums-2018-espn-lines

STADIUM RANKINGS

NAME 
HIGH-LEVEL % 

* Venue now closed

Why not?

Never understood buying food at a football game. Eat your brains out in the parking lot before the game, avoid spending $14 for a crappy hot dog later. Pretty simple. Much more interested in how clean the bathrooms are in case I have to do my business after a huge tailgate.

20 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Never understood buying food at a football game. Eat your brains out in the parking lot before the game, avoid spending $14 for a crappy hot dog later. Pretty simple. Much more interested in how  ? **clean** ?  the bathrooms are in case I have to do my business after a huge tailgate.

? agreed !.. 

cheers ~ ~ 

?

15 hours ago, Freemanm said:

We don't eat from the concessions. That's what tailgating is for. I just like the full serve bars that serves the hard stuff when the Jets are losing

dear Freemanm, hi !.. very good point  ?

p.s.  i ALWAYS bring my own " hard stuff "..

Balvenie30YO.jpg

cheers ~ ~

? 

They started having CFL games here at 5pm quit often.  Just an awful time and what looked like a concession grab kind of thing.  The league stated it was due to TV times but I ain't buying it.  It almost forced you to either starve or eat some stadium food.  (We have no good tailgating option for the most part.)

On 12/13/2018 at 12:41 PM, The Crimson King said:

There you go. Excellent advice. If no one's buying their garbage perhaps they'll wake up. Especially the Yankees, what a crime.

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

It’s official—the lucky sperm brothers can’t even run what amounts of a fleet of immobile food trucks

If you're referring to Met Life Stadium there's apparently a LOT worse. 39 is better than the Yankees 102. Good grief !

On 12/13/2018 at 12:25 PM, Gas2No99 said:

STADIUM RANKINGS

NAME 
HIGH-LEVEL % 

* Venue now closed

ok, I won't.

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

They started having CFL games here at 5pm quit often.  Just an awful time and what looked like a concession grab kind of thing.  The league stated it was due to TV times but I ain't buying it.  It almost forced you to either starve or eat some stadium food.  (We have no good tailgating option for the most part.)

To quote Peter Griffin...  "Canada Sucks "   lol

32 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

....if you're a stickler for only the cleanest highest quality food maybe sports concessions aren't for you.

This.

Also no fast food.

And probably no restaurant food of any kind, really.

Or mass market super market food either.

A few rat and cockroach bits make a body strong.  The immune system needs the work.

So MetLife actually compares pretty favorably to most venues... 

*Notice how there was no need for me to quote the VERY long OP in my response*

Of all the different personalities, nonsense and craziness on this board, people that quote a huge OP for their 2 or 3 word reply is my biggest pet peeve. It's always the same damn posters that do it too lol

This is misleading since the same reviewing authority does not review all stadiums.  Venues which are in smaller cities will in general not be cited like a major city like one in N.Y. or NJ.   

Whether or not you get violations is not the final arbitrator of how you are doing. 

Archived