JETS V TEXANS GAMEDAYYYYYYY THREAD GET UP COME ON

T0mShane

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Leo who?

Leo "Only Linemen I Will Extend" Williams

--Big Macc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JiF said:

That was obvious 6 weeks ago 

At C, yeah, but I mean Long actually playing G instead of C and that unit as a whole with that lineup.  I knew Carp was struggling, but this lineup on OL, as a whole, is farrrrrr better right now.  Hindsight, to me, says this is what we should have done all along.  Long has been impressive at LG.

Henry Anderson is the sort of smart FA signing that we like.   Good teams pay players like Anderson 2million.  Bad teams pay players like Tru Johnson 12+.  

High prices FAs is fools gold.  Go for the smart, depth signing.  Talent can be so misleading in FA.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Macc sucks 

I tend to agree, but if we’re going to be keeping him around, at least it seems he’s improving judging by some of the decisions he’s made over the last year or so.

Guys like Darnold and Adams look to be the faces of the offensive and defensive sides of the ball on this team for the next decade.

2 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

I’ve heard someone call him Marcus Cannon before.  No respect for the Jets until they get some quality around Darnold and a real coaching staff.

Haha...not their fault, all our players from the practice squad...lmfao

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

At C, yeah, but I mean Long actually playing G instead of C and that unit as a whole with that lineup.  I knew Carp was struggling, but this lineup on OL, as a whole, is farrrrrr better right now.  Hindsight, to me, says this is what we should have done all along.  Long has been impressive at LG.

He's the least of our problems on the oline. Moves very well and is athletic at the LG position.

1 minute ago, Ghost420 said:

Anderson can play. Not the most advanced as far as route tree goes but he aint a scrub. I'd keep him over enunwa next offseason. 

He a RFA next year. It shouldnt be a problem keeping him

Archived